October 24, 2014 | 1811 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - On The Edge Creme Liner - Little Black Dress

rated 2 of 5 on 11/17/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by jwinter00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just...don't know about this product. I've used it a couple of times now and both times I've just found it to be...crumbly. Like I don't know if it's just the ones I got, even though I bought them from different stores, but they're just not workable. I don't understand other people saying that they go on like liquid liners and they take forever to dry because that hasn't been my experience at allll. Mind you, it is super opaque if you can get it to actually go on your eyelid, I haven't had problems with that at all. And might I just say, the packaging is a huuuuge improvement on that weird little alien shaped plastic bubble thing that their original eyeliner comes in.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by StupidUserNames

LOve this liner it stays all day it doesn't fade into that dull grayish color most liners do. It's truly matte and doesn't run I love it I highly recommend it. Just side not I'm a hardcore liner junkie and I know what's good and what's not I can also tell many aren't good with liners!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Saspants

I didn't care for this product at all and found it to be a real disappointment since I like most all the other Wet'n'wild products. The eyeliner applies transparent and takes multiple coats to build up the color, I don't have the time nor desire to mess with something like this. It also takes a minute to dry so it transfers to you upper lid and crease horribly. I know it's DS brand but I really like the WnW bronzers, blushes and love, love their eyeshadows! I just expected better quality since they have proven themselves with so many other great products.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by curlyhairchick369

this gel liner is great for its price. the packaging kinda sucks, the cap on it doesnt twist down all the way. the brush is good, doesnt shed. the product itself is really black, stays on like a badass, and doesnt smudge. however, when you dip the brush in the product, it comes on to the brudge kinda chunky, and like too much. but if you wipe off the excess on the side, its okay :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by desertgirl44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked it a lot. I've tried liquid eyeliners and wasn't very good at them. If you're a novice, I think this is a great product to get the look that you want, and it's very affordable. It doesn't smudge, it's dark, long-wearing, and I could control it. I'm very happy with, my quest to find the perfect eyeliner is over for now!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 5:27:00 AM More reviews by susu42

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

After watching all the new buzz about these products on Youtube i got curious and checked out my local Walgreens to see what they had, so i picked up the this eyeliner and the EyeshadowPrimer, i will do a seperate review on that, this eyeliner is not worth the price its selling for, i have used the reg wetn wild cream liner and that is waaay better than this, firstly they didnt lie when they say it goes on like a "liquid" eyeliner so it looks and applies wet on upon drying its not as pigmented on my skin, it more looks like a stain, for more intensity you would have to go back over it again if you are in a rush this will transfer to your upper lids, I have Ruby Kisses cream gel eyeliner and this product wins hands down it goes on matte and drys matte.I will not be keeping this i will return it and maybe get myself another tube of the primer, to each their own i know some people will like it but i dont. I really had better expectation knowing that wet n wild even its cheap they make good products this was a not a winner

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by ritables

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The packaging is so much better than the little plastic UFO on their regular creme liner.
Other than the improved packaging, I did not like this simply because its not very 'workable' as in other gel liners. it dries really quickly, so when i go over and over I get little bald spots.
The brush seems big and will not form a point or good hard line, although the performance was okay. It just looked messy, but application was able to get a nice thin line.
It does, however, go on more pigmented than Maybelline's gel eyeliner and does (or should) take less effort. It is very black; this is darker and deeper than MAC blacktrack. WnW is the darkest, then Maybelline then MAC
I just dont like how the performance of this product is more of a liquid eyeliner and not a true creme or gel eyeliner.

to see swatches and a full review, check out my blog