July 30, 2014 | 1490 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - pink pop

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Mshellan4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

This Barbie pink doesn't look good on my skin, but GREAT on my girlfriends that are a little less "green" and more "pink" Kinda makes me think of a pepto pink :-/ And the stupid cap doesn't really stay on very well...ill try the other colors in the vivids though, overall good product just wrong color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by makeupMichelle10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

STUNNING color. It looks scary in the tube, but its a gorgeous wash of bright pink with a slight purple undertone. I receive soooo many compliments when I wear it. Looks great with a dab of gloss on the center of the lip too! My only complaint is the formula. While the color glides on nicely, the formula does dry the lips just a tad and accentuates lines a bit.... Nothing a little balm under or gloss on top cant fix

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by gingersnap250

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing lip color!!! This is a bright pink -- I'd refer to it as bubblegum, actually. It's a hot color for a night on the town, but I also think it's carried off nicely with just a little mascara and not much more. It's so sexy. I find the formula to be high quality, and I really like all the Vivids.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by violetnights

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So much fun! Warning: people will stop you and ask you what lipstick you're wearing! It will set you apart from the crowd. It is bright pink, a slightly lighter shade than traditional hot pink but just as intense. A light wash of this is great for Spring and a heavier application is perfect for a night out any time of year! It is a bit drying on my lips, but I will repurchase and I am looking forward to trying other colors from this Color Sensational Vivids line too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because it looks just like Wet 'n' Wild's Dollhouse Pink in the tube. But when I put it on, it doesn't show up as vivid as DP. But, it's not super matte like DP either.

I decided to wear them together. The creaminess of the Pink Pop alleviates the dryness of DP, & the vividness of DP makes up for the lack of vividness of Pink Pop. Together, they work well.

Even though the color isn't quite as bright as DP, I think I would buy this again because I like that it isn't drying like DP.

If someone was wanting a less vivid version of DP, this would be good for them.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

I thought this color would look nicer on me. It looks bettered paired with a nuder pink or just a nude color in general. It comes out a bit purplish on my lips. This color probably suits others who are tanner than me. It is very pretty in the tube though. Reminds me of Victorias Secret color drama lipstick in "smooth talker"

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is from the vivds collection and let me say WOW! These are AWESOME... MOVE OVER MAC....maybelline is here with a BIG time competion from a drugstore brand and price! This color I imagine is prob a close dupe to pink friday because it is a close dupe to dollhouse pink with sheen. I love bright neon cool tones pinks and my fav is matte and I honeslty think I like this more then my matte dollhouse pink! These something about the sheen that these lipsticks have that make them better then average satin lippie! They have that same color sensational smell the others have (most is buying this have probably owned fuchsia fever...same smell) But the color is AWESOME! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No