October 25, 2014 | 1847 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Pistol

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by danceintherain55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pistol is a beautiful eyeshadow... Just not on me. I bought it after seeing one of my closest friends wear it over and over. Loved it on her every time! For some reason, didn't flatter my coloring or something at all. Hated it on me. Looked dirty, idk. Gave it away to another friend and once again, loved it on her! They're both brunettes, not blondes- maybe that's the difference? I have no idea. Anyways, the eyeshadow is beautiful. I would recommend it, but I would not buy it again. OH, and BTW, if you want Pistol, you're best off buying the Naked 2 palette if you could see yourself using another shade in it because UD singles are overpriced in my opinion. Good quality, but might as well buy the palettes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Pistol is a light charcoal grey color with a taupe undertone. It is a bit shimmery but doesn't have any glitter. It has a smooth and buttery texture and is very pigmented. I love this eye shadow. It looks more taupy brown in the naked 2 palette I have but applies more charcoal grey on my eyes. What I love most about is the fact it doesn't have a blue undertone to it at all like MAC knight divine and Urban Decay gunmetal eye shadows do. Love to put this all over my eyelid with MAC texture in the crease.