August 23, 2014 | 1864 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by misndo

Peeled in 3 days. Came off like a sticky note

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 2:03:00 AM More reviews by bubblepowerflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this on whim with my bestie when we were in New York at this store called Duane Reade. Gracie Gold wears red nail polish all the time and so I bought it cause she looks so great and put together all the time. I love it! The quality is muh better than I thought it would be. It does chip but what drugstore product nail polish does not?

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Lucyenne

I got this in "Forever Festive", and the color is fantastic!! Gorgeous deep red with a little sparkle. It goes on smoothly, and lasts for a reasonable length of time. Packaging is good. My only complaint is that with certain base coats, it "bubbles" a little maybe an hour after you apply it... kind of annoying when your perfect smooth manicure gets tiny bubbles when it's too late to do anything about it! :/

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by DontMakeASound

I got mine in Coy Coral. AndI would not buy this again. The color is beautiful and it lasted 3 days without even tipwear. That's the only reason it got a 3.

The downsides: formula is HORRIBLE. Its a gloopy mess thats hard to get even and ends up being streaky. It took forever to do one mani. Also, the cap is huge and VERY hard to handle.

Overall, if you love the color and can deal with bad formula and cap then maybe get it. The color really is beautiful. But I don't think it is worth the hassle.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Yeah9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ugghh one of the worst polishes I have ever used. Was really excited to see the "Ever Reddy" color, which is very nice. The thick square cap makes it awkward to handle the brush. Worst of all, the polish was like attempting to apply Elmer's Glue to your finger nails, very thick & gloppy, pretty much making it impossible to get a coat on the nail beds evenly. And in spite of the thick glue-like texture - polish was very uneven in transparency, leaving a lot of marks, or making it necessary for a 3rd coat. Also, there were unacceptable problems with the polish drying - after a full 24 hrs - still not hardened, and ruined my toes when shoes were worn the following day. Will not purchase again, ever, You get what you pay for! I will stick with Deborah Lippmann polish, yes more expensive, but if you add thinner, lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by BADKITTY13

I never buy drugstore polish only high end but got this in My Papaya and it is beautiful. A bright coral with pink undertones. Reminds me of OPI I eat mainly lobster. I will update after I wear it for a few days. Luv the color but lets see how long it wears compared to all my others! After wearing for a week I love it! Stays on and shines better than Opi and Essie polishes! Cant believe it! Bought Tickled pink it is also a pretty color. Wish they had a wider range of color selection... That would be my only complaint!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by ninaeaster

I have this in the shade smokey taupe and am very happy with it. They are inexpensive and is a good quality polish. I would recommend using a top coat to make it last longer.
Pos:
Nice opaque color with two layers
Not streaky
Easy to apply brush

Cons:
Does need a top coat but not a ad negative

I really want to try different colors and the price is awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by amoyer2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought 3 and I like them a lot. They apply nicely and dry quickly without chipping. Worth a try:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 6:52:00 AM More reviews by mmherman

Got this in Smokey Taupe and I love it. Great fall/winter color. Dries quickly and is easy to use. Opaque in 2 coats. Last 2-3 days on me which isn't great but is about standard for me. I am rough on my nails. Will definitely check out more polish from this line in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by tutanfrutan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST nail polish I have ever used, hands down!! It lasted five days and only two nails chipped. The other nails didn't even have tip wear and I'm talking about my hands...not my feet. Those are still going strong.

Other nail polishes, even the best of the best, chip or peel or have minor tip wear on the same day I paint my nails or the following day, no exaggerations.

The application is smooth but I apply two thin coats and let them dry at least two to five minutes in between.

I use Beauty Secrets base coat and Mineral Fusion top coat.