December 22, 2014 | 1025 users online

Skincare - Face - Skin Milk's Facial Cleanser

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I rated this a five because it's extremely gentle and cleanses my face really well without drying my skin. Doesn't irritate slightly sensitive skin. And it's only 3 or 4 bucks for 6 ounces!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

I like to wash my makeup off with this before I cleanse with my regular facial soap. It's light and smells so calming. That soft vanilla buttercream smell is so lovely. My only gripe is the packaging. I'm not a fan of cleansers coming in tube packaging. It's difficult to get the exact amount I want out. Usually, too much comes out. I much prefer pump packaging. Other than that, the cleanser is excellent. Yet another winner from this line. Such a shame most of this line is discontinued :( .

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by brittanyheartsmakeup07

I havent tried this product yet but im gonna go get it tomorrow. And my ratings are based on the reviews that i have read.

ITS ONLY $1 AT THE DOLLAR TREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soeveryone who loves this product should go buy it like right now because that is an increadibly great deal

they have the facial wash, facial lotion, shower gel, and body lotion :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2008 2:29:00 PM More reviews by SweetDreamsBeautifulNight

I decided to give this product a try after using the SkinMilk moisturizer. I find this cleanser to be useful during the winter season when my skin is drier because now that summer has arrived, my skin is more oily, Im breaking out more than I care to admit, and I have the stressful duty of switching my entire regimen. However, this cleanser is amazing. Its light, it does not dry my skin out, clog my pores or give me breakouts. Its simple, it gets the job done. I was a little hesitant to use it at first because it is a cream cleanser, but it worked perfectly for my skin. I would buy this and their moisturizer again and again. Not to mention, its dirt cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2008 3:36:00 AM More reviews by Nekura

I love skin products that are milk infused. It's often found in many Asian cosmetic/skincare lines but not so much in the US. I was pleasantly surprised when I found out about Skinmilk and decided to try a lot of the products thanks to very wallet-friendly prices.

To be honest, I find this cleanser to clean better than a lot of imported Asian "milky" cleansers I've used. Possibly because there is also Lemon and Papaya extracts which are suppose to even out the skintone. The texture is creamy and lathers well on the face. It doesn't "foam" much as it states but it gives a good creamy lather which is just as good. It washes off makeup residue fairly well and leaves the skin soft. I continuously used this with the SkinMilk facial scrub and have noticed a big difference and improvement in my complexion even though my lifestyle hasn't changed much besides my face washing routine. My face is brighter, less bumpy, less red, and softer.. I also have less dry patches and less chances to prone to break out. This is a gentle and cheap cleanser that isn't harsh on the skin like many cleansers that claim to prevent acne but because of the gentle formula and moisturizing qualities it's actually reduced my breakout problems (even in this horrible summer heat!). The scent to this is fantastic! very calming vanilla cream scent, I love the scent of this line's products!!

Like all milky cleansers, it's a bit difficult to wash off (it'll feel like there's a film on the skin sometimes) so I always wash my face with a loofah facial sponge or exfoliator cloth.

It's a bit difficult to find these days in stores but it's worth ordering online.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2006 10:48:00 PM More reviews by chinagirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only cleanser that cleans off all my makeup,is mild, and doesn't break me out.I love it.I've had a hard time finding it in any store recently,but i just bout 3 tubes of it off the internet.I seriously hope they don't discontinue it.On the package it says "foaming" but it's more like a cleansing cream,which is fine by me-I love the texture.I"ve got seriously oily skin and this is mild but cleans well and isn't greasy.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2005 7:07:00 AM More reviews by cheezwhiz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A nice and simple cleanser. It doesn't dry me out too badly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2005 11:33:00 AM More reviews by maggierose4

When I was looking for a basic, creamy cleanser recently the SkinMilk ads caught my eye. I found this cleanser at a local Wal-Mart at a very cheap price plus I had a coupon to boot. Why not give it a try!

It comes in a very generous tube. The cleanser has a cream texture and doesn't foam much during use. The scent is a mild milky one with subtle hints of fruit (smells almost like coconut water to me). It cleans well, leaves my skin soft and moist plus doesn't irritate my skin or eyes. Excellent!

This is now my nightly cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2005 10:16:00 PM More reviews by delsfan1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've probably gone thru 4 large tubes of this since discovering it a few years ago at Wal-Mart. This is a basic, gentle, foaming, creamy, no frills cleanser. It smells divine..like milky vanilla and does a good job cleansing and removing makeup. Gentle and non-drying. I always have a tube in my shower. $3.67 @ Wal-Mart.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2005 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Glossaholic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think I have finally found my HG facial cleanser! This comes in a generously-sized tube (less than $5.00 at Walmart) and has a thick (not runny) consistency. It foams only slightly, and has a heavenly soft vanilla-milk fragrance. Rinses clean and very moisturizing. I can't wait to try the other products in this line!