Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have three of these (Rose Champagne Glow, Hollywood Boulevard and something Rio) and I LOVE THEM. I am very critical of highlighters because I have tried sooo many that suck, but these are beautiful. If you prefer a light highlight then I do suggest using a lighter hand or your fingers to just smudge on the powder because they are very pigmented. Rose Champagne Glow is my favorite of the ones I own because it has a slightly pinker tone which is just so glowy.

on 3/22/2015 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have Rose champagne something something. Packaging sucks. I had to dig to find one that wasn't broken. And then I practically break a nail to open it. I use a safety pin now to open. However it is my favorite highlight. Subtle (compared to Mary Lou). Build able.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love love LOVE!!!!

Love love love this high light! It's the only one I ever reach for. It blend perfectly with any blush I use and it isn't too glittery so it's just perfect. Holy grail status, I don't think I need to try any other high lighter ever.

on 7/17/2014 3:40:00 PM

I think this is very close dupe for Mac Soft and Gentle even thou it doesn't appear like it in the packaging. It swatches almost indenticial to it. I came across this highlighter at a local target and I figured I would give it try (I've been on a highlighter binge these days) and ever since I've used it I can't put it down. I have several I mean several highlighters and my Mary Lou and this one are my HG for the past month. I went and also bought the other 2 in the collection but they are a bit too golden bronze for me :(

on 7/14/2014 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I just bought this the other day as as soon as I got In my car is watched it on the back of my hand. I immediately fell in love. No huge glitter, not to much shine, beautiful light rose gold. Matches my medium/ tan skin perfectly. And I also believe it will match in the winter when I'm a little more cool toned. This beats a channel highlight I have by a long shot. The Chanel looks light I slapped a baby pink almost white blush across my cheekbones. Not good. I don't like highlights with glitter or high shimmer but this is just perfect for me. I looked for this in my area FOREVER but was always sold out, until I found a lone one sitting perfectly on the shelf. Packaging is not amazing a little bulky kinda flimsy you need to be careful about not dropping it. But hey 25% off an already cheap product I'm all in! Blendable/ beautiful. Not overly obvious your wearing a highlight. Very natural looking on me. Best one I've found yet. And it will last me forever !!! 10 !

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This was my first highlight purchase. It's okay. Swatched, it looks like a gorgeous rose champagne color. Used wet, the color is super intense. This was fantastic as an eyeshadow; as a highlight, not so much. It leans more towards glittery than shimmery.

on 6/18/2014 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this shimmer palette in hopes of finding a cheap highlighter product that would look similar to the highlighter from my Benefit 10 bronzer/highlighter duo (which broke in my luggage and is also a discontinued product -_-).

I bought the palette in the color "Rose Champagne Glow" because it has a nice marbled blend of pink, peach, and champagne shades. For the price (only around $5) it's an OK highlighter and gets the job done.

I swirl my e.l.f blush brush over the highlighter multiple times--you really have to get in there to get a good amount of product--and then apply it to the high points of my cheekbones. One of my issues with it is that you really have to firmly swirl your brush in it to get a substantial amount.

The highlighter is not as finely-milled as I would like and as a result doesn't feel as smooth or silky when applied. If you prefer a satiny finish, I wouldn't say this is the best highlighter for you because it comes off as more shimmery/frosty. It is great when properly blended with a brush. The color on skin appears more pearly rather than pink, so it can serve as a great neutral highlighter for browbones as well.

I actually just read on the back of the packaging that you can apply it as dry OR wet, so maybe I'll try it wet next time and see how that goes. Overall, this product is meh for me but I regularly use it because I haven't found any other cheap alternative. So, worth the price but not over-the-top amazeballs.

on 6/3/2014 1:05:00 PM

I will be honest, this was my first highlighter purchase, and I figured I would start with a cheap one to see if was something that I really liked anyhow. I do like it, however I do have dry skin and you cannot use a heavy hand with this stuff or it will grab onto those dry spots. Again, I do like it though and wow they give you a lot of product in this container! Well worth the $5.00. I feel like I will never run out, lol. It does have a pinky color to it, I would like to pick one of with more of a gold coloring to it next.

on 5/7/2014 10:18:00 AM

HG highlighter. Perfect shade, perfect price. Wish the packaging isn't as bulky.