April 21, 2014 | 1422 users online

Highlighters - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Centerstage Collection

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Very pretty!! I am still experimenting w highlighters so I didn't want to break the bank trying out colors so I ended up with this & it was limited ed so it came w a decent brush (as far as WnW goes!!). Doesn't make me look like a disco ball, actually if gold is your thing try out the LA Colors Bronzer to use with this & layer the products.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This wasn't my favorite highlighter.

The color is very pretty. It's a light pink that pairs perfectly with Benefit's Hervana. It's a HUGE compact. For reference, it's larger than a MAC Mineralize Skin Finish.

But besides that, this highlighter didn't cut it for me. There was a lot of glitter. I'm not a fan of glitter in my highlighter. It was chunky glitter, plus really cheap glitter that you find in cheap eyeshadows. It didn't look pretty! If the glitter were gone, I think that I would love this highlighter a lot more.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by ARRIVAS

I have fair-medium skin tone and on me it looks like a light pink with gold shimmer. I like to apply it with a stippling brush or fan brush at the high points of my cheek and my brow bone and it looks great. it can be used with a wet brush for more color payoff. I don't have a problem with the packaging because you get a really large compact for the price. it obvious to keep prices low packaging has to be cheaper, but i think its sturdy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The quality of the packaging is pretty bad. I luckily picked up a good one. It is A LOT of product for just $6. It is very beautiful. It has tons of shimmer so if you're not into that then this might be a deal breaker. There really isn't any color to it but it has a the slightest tint of champagne. It thankfully has not made me break out and I have extremely oil and acne prone skin. For those with the same type of skin, I don't think it's worth the risk to try this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 10:44:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

This product was really cheap, I did not expect it to actually work good. It did. The powder is finely milled like a luxury highlighter. Usually cheap highlighters look bad on oily skin. It really works good. The only problem is the packaging. Crummy packaging. It's bulky and ugly I think the packaging can be better. Besides that it was a good buy. Which is rare from drugstore products.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by drewsynicole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I looooveee this highlighter... I wanted to find a subtle highlighter and I heard good things about Benefit's high beam; however, every time I use it I end up with streaky patches that don't blend well. The power in Rose Champagne Glow makes my face look very bright without being chalky or glittery. After applying foundation, I apply it with a brush or my finger on my cheek bones, nose, and under my brows to bring out the high points on my face. The packaging is annoying though... very bulky and difficult to carry with you. Overall though, a very good product I plan on buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Kittylovespretty

I don't even remember why I bought this. The color was very pretty and it was cheap, and I needed a drug store alternative to all of my pricey highlighters. so I threw it in. WOW. Very impressed. Pretty sheer, but perfect for a little light glow instead of a full on blush and highlight. I use it as both as it is a pinky champagne shimmer. Very pretty. HUGE. So that is a plus. I don't know how I'd ever run out! I've started using this more now than my Mac, Nars, and Laura Mercier!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I spotted this at Walgreens for about $5 and have been looking for the perfect subtle highlighting powder for months now. I got the palette in Rose Champagne Glow - a pretty nude champagne and pink swirled combination.

I really like this because it's a subtle shimmer highlight, doesn't impart a whole bunch of weird unnatural rainbow colours (because I don't want green-tinged shimmer on my cheeks, MAC!) or huge chunks of glitter. I use a smaller contour brush to apply this to the tops of my cheeks and under the brow area.

It's not the most finely milled - but it is good compared to many other highlighters both high and low end I have used, and applied lightly doesn't sink into my pores either. This looks gorgeous on top of Milani's Luminoso blush or NARS Deep Throat for a night out as well. On my skin (NC25-30) this just looks like a nude/pearlescent sheen, no real colour deposited so I can apply this over any blush or foundation. It lasts on my skin for a few hours at least before I have to reapply, but I have this problem with any highlighting product, whether cream, liquid or powder so it doesn't bother me. While it's not my HG - I'd definitely recommend this and wish I had bought some other colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by AlyK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I picked this up for around $5 at Walgreens when I saw the new display. I picked the lightest shade, Rose Champagne Glow with the intention of it being a highlighter - something I've been looking all over for in the drugstore. It works wonderfully! what I enjoy is that it is not glittery at all. It just adds a beautiful glow to your skin the reflects the light. When I first opened it I was a bit worried because it looks rather chalky in the pan, but once applied, it just works great. You get a lot of product, don't need to use to much either! I do not really notice any color deposit with this. Just a champangy sheen.

The packaging was ok.. I don't mind the look of it at all but it is a little bulky and I find it difficult to open sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This highlighter is from the Wet-N-Wild Fergie Centerstage collection. I am reviewing the Rose and Champagne (the lightest one). This is a very shimmery highlighter, so I use a very light hand when I apply. It is not as soft or finely-milled as some Mac MSF's that I have, but this is veryyyy nice for the low price.