October 23, 2014 | 933 users online

Highlighters - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Centerstage Collection

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Makeupbyade

I think this is very close dupe for Mac Soft and Gentle even thou it doesn't appear like it in the packaging. It swatches almost indenticial to it. I came across this highlighter at a local target and I figured I would give it try (I've been on a highlighter binge these days) and ever since I've used it I can't put it down. I have several I mean several highlighters and my Mary Lou and this one are my HG for the past month. I went and also bought the other 2 in the collection but they are a bit too golden bronze for me :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just bought this the other day as as soon as I got In my car is watched it on the back of my hand. I immediately fell in love. No huge glitter, not to much shine, beautiful light rose gold. Matches my medium/ tan skin perfectly. And I also believe it will match in the winter when I'm a little more cool toned. This beats a channel highlight I have by a long shot. The Chanel looks light I slapped a baby pink almost white blush across my cheekbones. Not good. I don't like highlights with glitter or high shimmer but this is just perfect for me. I looked for this in my area FOREVER but was always sold out, until I found a lone one sitting perfectly on the shelf. Packaging is not amazing a little bulky kinda flimsy you need to be careful about not dropping it. But hey 25% off an already cheap product I'm all in! Blendable/ beautiful. Not overly obvious your wearing a highlight. Very natural looking on me. Best one I've found yet. And it will last me forever !!! 10 !

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by xmakeuphoarderx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my first highlight purchase. It's okay. Swatched, it looks like a gorgeous rose champagne color. Used wet, the color is super intense. This was fantastic as an eyeshadow; as a highlight, not so much. It leans more towards glittery than shimmery.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by joaniees

I purchased this shimmer palette in hopes of finding a cheap highlighter product that would look similar to the highlighter from my Benefit 10 bronzer/highlighter duo (which broke in my luggage and is also a discontinued product -_-).

I bought the palette in the color "Rose Champagne Glow" because it has a nice marbled blend of pink, peach, and champagne shades. For the price (only around $5) it's an OK highlighter and gets the job done.

I swirl my e.l.f blush brush over the highlighter multiple times--you really have to get in there to get a good amount of product--and then apply it to the high points of my cheekbones. One of my issues with it is that you really have to firmly swirl your brush in it to get a substantial amount.

The highlighter is not as finely-milled as I would like and as a result doesn't feel as smooth or silky when applied. If you prefer a satiny finish, I wouldn't say this is the best highlighter for you because it comes off as more shimmery/frosty. It is great when properly blended with a brush. The color on skin appears more pearly rather than pink, so it can serve as a great neutral highlighter for browbones as well.

I actually just read on the back of the packaging that you can apply it as dry OR wet, so maybe I'll try it wet next time and see how that goes. Overall, this product is meh for me but I regularly use it because I haven't found any other cheap alternative. So, worth the price but not over-the-top amazeballs.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Jenhaas504

I will be honest, this was my first highlighter purchase, and I figured I would start with a cheap one to see if was something that I really liked anyhow. I do like it, however I do have dry skin and you cannot use a heavy hand with this stuff or it will grab onto those dry spots. Again, I do like it though and wow they give you a lot of product in this container! Well worth the $5.00. I feel like I will never run out, lol. It does have a pinky color to it, I would like to pick one of with more of a gold coloring to it next.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Dgast4484

HG highlighter. Perfect shade, perfect price. Wish the packaging isn't as bulky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have these in Rose Champagne, Photo Bomb (golden highlighter), and Video Bomb (rose champagne bronze). The last two are LE colors for 2014 Spring/summer. I love these highlighters more than anything even high end.

Super cheap and tons of product. The Rose Champagne I read was a dupe for MAC Perfect Topping MSF, so since I couldn't get my hands on that I grabbed this. I am very happy with it and will continue to purchase these highlighters instead.

I am close to 40 and do not want glitter on my face and these don't have that effect on me. It's a shimmer, more like a satin finish. They brighten my face and look very nice. You cannot see a difference between these and MAC.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Very pretty!! I am still experimenting w highlighters so I didn't want to break the bank trying out colors so I ended up with this & it was limited ed so it came w a decent brush (as far as WnW goes!!). Doesn't make me look like a disco ball, actually if gold is your thing try out the LA Colors Bronzer to use with this & layer the products.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This wasn't my favorite highlighter.

The color is very pretty. It's a light pink that pairs perfectly with Benefit's Hervana. It's a HUGE compact. For reference, it's larger than a MAC Mineralize Skin Finish.

But besides that, this highlighter didn't cut it for me. There was a lot of glitter. I'm not a fan of glitter in my highlighter. It was chunky glitter, plus really cheap glitter that you find in cheap eyeshadows. It didn't look pretty! If the glitter were gone, I think that I would love this highlighter a lot more.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by ARRIVAS

I have fair-medium skin tone and on me it looks like a light pink with gold shimmer. I like to apply it with a stippling brush or fan brush at the high points of my cheek and my brow bone and it looks great. it can be used with a wet brush for more color payoff. I don't have a problem with the packaging because you get a really large compact for the price. it obvious to keep prices low packaging has to be cheaper, but i think its sturdy.