November 29, 2014 | 969 users online

Styling Products - It's a 10 - Miracle Finishing Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by amcmaniac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this spray. At my last haircut my stylist used the 'Its A 10' leave in treatment spray on me and I liked that. I went to Walgreens looking for it and got this finishing spray as well. The price offended me initially, but I don't mind paying a bit more for a product that I like as opposed to saving a few bucks for something I like less. I live in Fort Lauderdale and its like living in a hot shower most of the year. The humidity is brutal, and Im always wasting money searching for a solution . This cut down on the frizz factor considerably, but even more important it was not in the least bit hard or sticky. Im still able to brush my hair if I need to. My personal preference is NOT a super hold spray and if thats what you like this will be disappointing. But if you like a gentler hold that moves naturally and still fights the effects of humidity, this could be what you're looking for. Its nice and shiny too. I have shoulder length straight hair with long layers and its not very thick. This didn't make it faller flatter than it already is or make it look oily. I will definitely buy this again. The price is worth it for what it does for me. Oh, and I'm very happy with the leave it spray too. I use that even on weekends when Im staying home because it feels nice.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Dozastroze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchased Miracle 10 Finishing Spray at Sally Beauty Supply ( $17) Not worth the price.
While the smell is lovely and a bit perfume'y, it just was too hard of a hold for me, not good for my hair and pure alcohol- I think it even dried out my hair and made my highlights appear faded toward the end of the day. I returned this item the following day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by eqing

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Most notably, this product really and truly will kill frizz. I have been trying every serum in the book to block frizz. Shu, Kerastase, Pureology, it's not as if they don't work but the frizz tends to creep back in as the day goes on. This finishing spray lasted all day and didn't dry out my hair. It provided nice shine too. I would put the hold level at a light-medium. This wouldn't work well for gravity defying updo's but on the positive you can brush if you need and it doesn't feel hairspray like on your hair. 5 for frizz reduction and 3.5 for hold.