April 21, 2014 | 1508 users online

Styling Products - It's a 10 - Miracle Finishing Spray

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Dozastroze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchased Miracle 10 Finishing Spray at Sally Beauty Supply ( $17) Not worth the price.
While the smell is lovely and a bit perfume'y, it just was too hard of a hold for me, not good for my hair and pure alcohol- I think it even dried out my hair and made my highlights appear faded toward the end of the day. I returned this item the following day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by eqing

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Most notably, this product really and truly will kill frizz. I have been trying every serum in the book to block frizz. Shu, Kerastase, Pureology, it's not as if they don't work but the frizz tends to creep back in as the day goes on. This finishing spray lasted all day and didn't dry out my hair. It provided nice shine too. I would put the hold level at a light-medium. This wouldn't work well for gravity defying updo's but on the positive you can brush if you need and it doesn't feel hairspray like on your hair. 5 for frizz reduction and 3.5 for hold.