September 2, 2014 | 1917 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Sponge on layered cake

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2006 9:22:00 PM More reviews by heavenz_desire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is pretty cute, although I never got around to buying them in junior high when I really wanted them. I bought WEDDING CAKE. The colour is a wearable sheer candyish-pink. I don't know if it is due to the oldness of this gloss, but the smell isn't really good... smells too fake. The texture is fine, although sometimes there's a chunk here and there. But for $2.50, you can't really complain.
The packaging is cute. This is the idea gloss for like, 8 year-olds.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2005 12:06:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE these. I had birthday cake, and I bought three tubes of Brownie Cheesecake. Sadly, they don't have them anymore. I LOVE the brownie cheesecake, it has a nice cute color, cute package, smells nice and is very cheap.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2005 1:32:00 PM More reviews by HollywoodChica88

didnt rly like this gloss. it didnt last on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2005 7:55:00 PM More reviews by oatmealxcookie

I purchased 'Wedding Cake' while shopping at the Dollar Store. What a great find! Wedding Cakes layers are light pink, yellow and a darker shade of pink. It smells delicious! These aren't sticky at all. I find them almost slippery! On my lips, the color is a very sheer pink with tiny pieces of glitter. I took off one lip stick because this gloss is not very long lasting. The small beads inside the lid are a cute little touch!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2005 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Dragun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in a swap since my local Wal-mart never has them. It smells just like yellow cake! Yummy! The color doesn't show up on me, thank the gods, because the purple, blue and pink would really not look well on pale skin. The little bit of glitter produces nice shine. The lid of this thing has silly little plastic beads in it that make it rattle whenever I use it, hate that.
Otherwise, another great BonneBell lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2005 5:36:00 PM More reviews by jador3dior

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I remember I had like 10 of these when I was in fourth grade ... they smell absoultely amazing, I could not stop putting them on .. yumm! Sadly, they've been discontinued ... I'm on the lookout for some ... they're too yummy to pass up !

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2005 2:08:00 PM More reviews by foreveryoursxx

I had the Confetti Suprise Cake (if memory is correct) twice. It was cute. The first one i lost but a few months later my friend got it for me for my birthday. I recently found it and used it for a month, but the top broke. I was dissapointed to see that these are discontinued =( I loved it... Such a yummy scent...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2005 12:28:00 AM More reviews by marsqurine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this lip gloss in Birthday Cake, Marshmallow Yum Cake, Confetti Surprise and Berry Sponge Cake. I must say I am quite disappointed with this gloss. The packaging was attractive and i like the layered look. There was also a significant amount of gloss inside each tube. But the gloss was horrible. It leave a wet oil look (not shine) when applied. Even my mother commented that i looked like i haven't wash my mouth properly. The flavours are okay but was curious as of what Birthday Cake contained. It smelled strange. What is Birthday Cake suppose to smell like anywae? This gloss is good for those i-ran-out-of-gloss emergencies. The colours in the tube also mixed-up after long usage and had turned a single colour. But decided to keep them because it looks cute and I will repurchase since this is so unique and cute with amazing flavours to boot :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2005 4:00:00 PM More reviews by teddy_toilet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in ice cream cake and it has brown, white and baby pink layers. It's smells a little strange, like the dairy queen ice cream gloss with a hint of strawberry or something. But when applied it gives me really nice looking lips! It has a very sheer nude tint and makes my lips look glossy and slightly shimmery. But I took off one lippie because it leaks like crazy. But overall it's a nice gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2005 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Blondie1017

I Do have to say this stuff is so yummy smelling-- like cake for sure! I really like how it applies, not sticky at all! It leaves a nice clearish gloss to my lips.. very simple and nice.. The packaging is OK, applicator wand..