Yves Rocher elixir 7.9 youth intensifier

just wonderful.

on 2/6/2015 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Okay, I have a confession to make.....I am practically addicted to this serum and have to fight the compulsion of buying it in bulk just in case Yves Rocher decides to discontinue it! After switching my skin care regime over to the Yves Rocher product line, I have to say that both my skin and my bank account loves me again. This product is light weight, fast absorbing and has a pleasant scent. After a few weeks of continuous use in the morning and night on clean skin (and before moisturizing), my face looks refreshed and has a "glow" to it. No breakouts or other skin irritations whatsoever. The price can be a little off putting ($57 CAD) but compared to my Estee Lauder regime, it is a worthwhile splurge.

on 2/26/2014 3:09:00 AM

Love this! Very light fast absorbing boost to my regular skin care regimin. Use it before bed on clean dry skin. Give it a minute to absorb the apply mosturizer. Bonus is that it has a lovely scent!

on 11/8/2013 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I was told this is some sort of serum that boosted your regular skin care treatment. I used a bottle after a laser treatment and this definitely improved my skin in terms of helping to calm the mild irritation I was suffering. At day I only used this as my skin is very oily and this delivered enough moist and at night I used this with the hydroquinone cream I was prescribed by the doctor.

I think of this as a calming serum, I kept using it after the laser treatment with my regular skin care routine and I saw my skin was less tired.

My regular routing is oily skin oriented and I didn't feel this helped to control the oil but didn't make me more oily. I noticed an improvement in the under eye area which was very dry but the moment I stopped using this the dryness came back so I think this works as long as you use it.

I would repurchase to use in my undereye area and to use as a light moisturizer but I don't think this really improves your regular treatment at all.

on 10/19/2013 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i use this product once every three months and all i can say is that its amaazzzzzzing. makes my complexion so fresh and the lines are less visible after 2 weeks of daily usage. i love it

on 12/29/2012 9:31:00 PM

I'm not sure what this product is supposed to do. What does 'youth intensifier' mean exactly and how does it work? On the blurb it says to apply daily underneath your usual moisturizer to help the skin benefit more from the moisturizer's ingredients. But we're never told how this is achieved.
I received it as a gift with purchase and seeing how it's marketed and the normal price it goes for, I was more than curious. The packaging is foolproof, dark thick glass with a pump dispenser. Very hygienic and it helps you use just the right amount. The consistency is rather runny, watery-like, it glides easily on the skin and it is easily absorbed. The skin feels hydrated and refreshed right after, but in the morning my oily bits are still oily and my dry bits are still rather dehydrated. I use it whenever I can't be bothered to use my personal oil mix as this applies so easily, but really it doesn't do anything. Do not spend 20+ euros on it, it's really not worth it. I think it's more of a manufacturer gimmick than a real helpful product.