October 25, 2014 | 1224 users online

Lotions/ Creams - EO - Everyone Lotion Coconut and Lemon

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by rhibot

I really enjoy this stuff. First of all the scent is really lovely to me, I think it's subtle but really sweet and I enjoy putting it on for this reason alone. The packaging is also super handy, pump body lotions are so much more convenient so you can't go wrong with that.

I've only recently been using this so I only know what it's like in the summer. I usually mix in an oil like avocado, jojoba, castor or coconut in the winter (to my usual moisturizer) so I can see that working well with this. I can see how it might not be enough for dry winter skin but for summer and warmer weather in general it's nice because it's absorbs quickly and doesn't get gross if I sweat and stuff. I also think it lasts, my legs specifically are really smooth after I use this.

The price is what got me specifically. For a health food brand that's cruelty free and doesn't have nasty chemicals, I'm game. It was $10 for a pretty big container that will definitely last which is nice since I use it on my entire body (especially my legs) which means I can go through lotion fairly quickly.

*UPDATE*
I've randomly been putting it on my face in the morning as a day time moisturizer (which I thought was insane when I first read it was also for the face but still tried it in desperation one day). It's actually really amazing. It doesn't break me out (which is a miracle within it's self!) and it doesn't make my face greasy or feel weird. It absorbs well and it perfectly balances my skin out after using my morning cleanser. It's actually a perfect morning time face moisturizer for me in the summer, I can't even believe that it works and doesn't make my skin crazy. For $10 and such a big tub of deliciously smelling moisturizer that I can use all over my body and my face in the summer, I am not complaining at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by BitJustGingerly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this lotion is yummy and fresh, and a good price for a huge bottle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Loves: big, not too expensive bottle with a hip/clean looking label; organic ingredients; multi-use (claims to be for face, hands and body, although I wouldn't use something scented on my face); ok smell (although I prefer coconut only scents); doesn't irritate my skin.

Dislikes: the lemon undertone isn't great, it's too watery to be truly moisturizing (although it's summer right now, so it's a passable lotion for summer), the scent dissipates really quickly (like in five minutes). Wouldn't repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by kitashi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

The lotion I was using was just way too heavy for summer, so I kept an eye out for something new. I noticed these at Sprouts and Whole Foods, they stood out because of their large size - 32 fl oz for just $9.99. Good deal! I am so happy I bought this, I don't normally write reviews but this stuff is so good I had to chime in. In the winter I will probably switch to a heavier lotion but for summer I LOVE THIS STUFF! Does NOT leave a sticky residue, your skin will soak this up within a few minutes. Skin will be soft and supple and lightly scented. Smells like a lemon tart or meringue with the tiniest hint of coconut.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by miadam728

My two favorite scents are coconut and lemon, so I was very happy when I found this product. It does smell great! My only problem is that the lotion is very thin and lightweight! It is great for hands and face but I feel it is a bit to light for the body. Now if EO made a body butter in this scent....perfection!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Kcstings

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this from Sprout's today. Smells divine, pleasant texture, absorbs quickly and still effective after showering. Gluten free, all natural winner and a great value! Btw, scent disappears after applying, a plus in my book.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is thin and light, definitely not moisturizing enough for dry skin or through the wintertime. I wanted to try it out because itís cheaper than my standby, Alba, but nothing, it seems, can compare. You get what you pay for, and I donít recommend this light lotion.