EO Everyone Lotion Coconut and Lemon

4.2

Not tested on animals

Ingredients Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Coconut Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearyl Alcohol, Organic Sesame Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Phospholipids, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, EO Organic Herbal Blend [Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, and Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I tend to tear through lotion, especially in the winter months. I picked this up after using up my stock and finding out the Cetaphil in the tub was greasy and I'm allergic to one of its ingredients. This lotion's scent disappeared quickly once on (a plus, it won't interfere with my perfume!) and actually seemed to absorb into my skin as opposed to what many lotions do, just sitting on top of my skin until washed off to reveal just as painful dry skin. My hands feel miles better, and it also helped the bumpiness on the back of my arms. I love this stuff and it takes less lotion to cover the same surface area than with other brands, but I feel I should mention that for my worst dry spots, this isn't enough. I still have to use my Now Cocoa Butter and Jojoba oil mix for those. But this is really great for quick maintenance moisture after a warm shower and for lotion to use as you work because there's no greasy residue and it absorbs so quickly. I'm definitely purchase it again when I run out.

on 1/29/2015 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Bought it at Vitacost, excellent product, excellent price. The consistent is light and tender which is good because i am living in a tropical country. Besides, i have a overly sensitive skin and this condition doesn't break me out

on 11/5/2014 7:04:00 AM

I don't use body lotion because I dislike the sticky, moisturised feel on my skin, and because of that my 31-year-old skin has start to show little cracks. I bought this because the reviews were saying that this is really watery and light etc, so I thought, for this big a size, for usd$7, why not? So I bought this and boy, was I blown away. It is really very light, and it doesn't leave a sticky feel especially even after I sweat. I live in tropical, humid Singapore, and keeping dry and comfortable is very important especially when sleeping. I wake up in the morning with really soft and supple skin. It's so soft! Try it.

on 6/2/2014 9:43:00 PM

I really enjoy this stuff. First of all the scent is really lovely to me, I think it's subtle but really sweet and I enjoy putting it on for this reason alone. The packaging is also super handy, pump body lotions are so much more convenient so you can't go wrong with that.

I've only recently been using this so I only know what it's like in the summer. I usually mix in an oil like avocado, jojoba, castor or coconut in the winter (to my usual moisturizer) so I can see that working well with this. I can see how it might not be enough for dry winter skin but for summer and warmer weather in general it's nice because it's absorbs quickly and doesn't get gross if I sweat and stuff. I also think it lasts, my legs specifically are really smooth after I use this.

The price is what got me specifically. For a health food brand that's cruelty free and doesn't have nasty chemicals, I'm game. It was $10 for a pretty big container that will definitely last which is nice since I use it on my entire body (especially my legs) which means I can go through lotion fairly quickly.

*UPDATE*
I've randomly been putting it on my face in the morning as a day time moisturizer (which I thought was insane when I first read it was also for the face but still tried it in desperation one day). It's actually really amazing. It doesn't break me out (which is a miracle within it's self!) and it doesn't make my face greasy or feel weird. It absorbs well and it perfectly balances my skin out after using my morning cleanser. It's actually a perfect morning time face moisturizer for me in the summer, I can't even believe that it works and doesn't make my skin crazy. For $10 and such a big tub of deliciously smelling moisturizer that I can use all over my body and my face in the summer, I am not complaining at all!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this lotion is yummy and fresh, and a good price for a huge bottle.

on 8/5/2013 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Loves: big, not too expensive bottle with a hip/clean looking label; organic ingredients; multi-use (claims to be for face, hands and body, although I wouldn't use something scented on my face); ok smell (although I prefer coconut only scents); doesn't irritate my skin.

Dislikes: the lemon undertone isn't great, it's too watery to be truly moisturizing (although it's summer right now, so it's a passable lotion for summer), the scent dissipates really quickly (like in five minutes). Wouldn't repurchase

on 7/23/2013 2:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

The lotion I was using was just way too heavy for summer, so I kept an eye out for something new. I noticed these at Sprouts and Whole Foods, they stood out because of their large size - 32 fl oz for just $9.99. Good deal! I am so happy I bought this, I don't normally write reviews but this stuff is so good I had to chime in. In the winter I will probably switch to a heavier lotion but for summer I LOVE THIS STUFF! Does NOT leave a sticky residue, your skin will soak this up within a few minutes. Skin will be soft and supple and lightly scented. Smells like a lemon tart or meringue with the tiniest hint of coconut.

on 4/18/2013 8:29:00 AM

My two favorite scents are coconut and lemon, so I was very happy when I found this product. It does smell great! My only problem is that the lotion is very thin and lightweight! It is great for hands and face but I feel it is a bit to light for the body. Now if EO made a body butter in this scent....perfection!

on 2/1/2013 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Got this from Sprout's today. Smells divine, pleasant texture, absorbs quickly and still effective after showering. Gluten free, all natural winner and a great value! Btw, scent disappears after applying, a plus in my book.

on 12/29/2012 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is thin and light, definitely not moisturizing enough for dry skin or through the wintertime. I wanted to try it out because itís cheaper than my standby, Alba, but nothing, it seems, can compare. You get what you pay for, and I donít recommend this light lotion.