April 20, 2014 | 1344 users online

Lotions/ Creams - EO - Everyone Lotion Coconut and Lemon

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Loves: big, not too expensive bottle with a hip/clean looking label; organic ingredients; multi-use (claims to be for face, hands and body, although I wouldn't use something scented on my face); ok smell (although I prefer coconut only scents); doesn't irritate my skin.

Dislikes: the lemon undertone isn't great, it's too watery to be truly moisturizing (although it's summer right now, so it's a passable lotion for summer), the scent dissipates really quickly (like in five minutes). Wouldn't repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by kitashi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

The lotion I was using was just way too heavy for summer, so I kept an eye out for something new. I noticed these at Sprouts and Whole Foods, they stood out because of their large size - 32 fl oz for just $9.99. Good deal! I am so happy I bought this, I don't normally write reviews but this stuff is so good I had to chime in. In the winter I will probably switch to a heavier lotion but for summer I LOVE THIS STUFF! Does NOT leave a sticky residue, your skin will soak this up within a few minutes. Skin will be soft and supple and lightly scented. Smells like a lemon tart or meringue with the tiniest hint of coconut.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by miadam728

My two favorite scents are coconut and lemon, so I was very happy when I found this product. It does smell great! My only problem is that the lotion is very thin and lightweight! It is great for hands and face but I feel it is a bit to light for the body. Now if EO made a body butter in this scent....perfection!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Kcstings

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this from Sprout's today. Smells divine, pleasant texture, absorbs quickly and still effective after showering. Gluten free, all natural winner and a great value! Btw, scent disappears after applying, a plus in my book.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is thin and light, definitely not moisturizing enough for dry skin or through the wintertime. I wanted to try it out because itís cheaper than my standby, Alba, but nothing, it seems, can compare. You get what you pay for, and I donít recommend this light lotion.