Elizabeth Arden Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted

4.1

on 7/14/2015 4:38:00 AM

really love the smell of this. it's a deep somewhat musky yet sweet vanilla. I'm not a huge taylor swift fan and I'm a tad embarrassed to own one of her perfume but it smells awesome. lasts a long time as well, in both wear time and bottle length. I've had a small little sample size thats lasted me over a year.

on 7/10/2015 1:20:00 PM

LOVE this scent, but then again I am definitely a sweet scent lover, so if you're into more musky scents I wouldn't necessarily recommend this to you, although my mum wears more musky scents and she also owns this perfume! Lasts around 8-10 hours on me, but I also like to spritz throughout the day anyway.

Ok, this is pretty...but far too sweet for me. If you love gourmands that smell like sugared berries, vanilla, and a hint of musk--then this is for you. It seriously smells like sweet/tart berries covered in granulated sugar!! (LOTS of sugar!) The bottle is super cute and I love Taylor Swift, I'm sad this one is just too strong and too sweet for me. It didn't give me a headache, but this is along the lines of Pink Sugar and the like---a bit of Patch or something to cut that sweetness would make it a more wearable one for myself, but I can see the appeal of this one for really devoted gourmand lovers. I'm 2 hours into it and it's still going strong, and it's VERY affordable. Not a keeper for me, but I am sure I'll have no problem finding it a home!
(crosspost)

on 12/26/2014 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

One of my favorite scents ever! I love the original Wonderstruck and I do see similarities between them but I love them for being different from eachother. Wonderstruck Enchanted is a warm, sugar coated red berry love affair with a few flowers thrown in there. More appropriate for the cooler months but I still love wearing it year round! Bottle is gorgeous, but I picked up a gift set from Marshall's where I got the purse travel twist-up with two refills - super nifty for travel. I'd definitely repurchase.

on 11/1/2014 8:56:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

This is so weird. I don't know if I got the wrong perfume, or if it was expired. The Wonderstruck Enchanted I purchased smelled nothing like what these people described. Mine smelled like the most poignant insecticide. It beats citronella for fleas. So sadly disappointed because I like the original Wonderstruck so much. This one is ghastly brain swelling pains.

on 7/27/2014 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this scent! I like Wonderstruck a tad bit more than this one but that may just be because it was the first of the two perfumes I smelled. Regardless, this one smells very sweet and I can catch whiffs of it throughout the day when I'm wearing it. Added bonus: cute red bottle with cute charms!

on 6/26/2014 7:37:00 AM

I bought this without smelling it properly and what a fabulous buy it turned out to be. Whenever I wear this I get so many people, ladies and gents who love the smell. Its quite fruity, candyish, sugary but not sickly and it lasts for a long time after spraying it. The price I paid was great and I couldn't be happier. I have just run out of the current bottle so I will definitely purchase another. Its not like the other celebrity fragrances which are overly sweet and sugary, it has a real edge to it. I love it to pieces! Go buy some ladies!!

on 4/10/2014 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

This was a blind buy at TJ Maxx (3.4 oz for $19.99). I am pleasantly surprised by this scent. It is definitely on the super sugary sweet side, which I enjoy. Wonderstruck Enchanted is a vanilla gourmand with sweet fruits in the top notes. The fruits are sugary but they do not come off as cheap. Think of a cherry liqueur chocolate with powdered sugar on top. I do see a similarity to Fantasy but WE has a smooth woody drydown. It stays warm and girly throughout. The longevity and sillage are very good. I definitely get around 6-8 hours of wear from this scent. I don't think I would have tried this at full price, so if you can locate it at a discount store like I did, it is worth a short, especially if you love gourmands.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Sometimes curiosity gets the better of you. Walking through a store one evening with a friend testing perfumes, I sampled Wonderstruck. Itís such a popular fragrance, curiosity really did get the better of me. I have to admit, it was a very pretty scent. Itís not a deep, dark, mysterious perfume, no. Will it blow you away? Of course not. Wonderstruck is not a bombastic perfume, not a powerhouse. But for something simple that wonít overwhelm, a perfume that wonít offend, a ďsafe betĒ as a gift for vanilla lovers of celebrity perfumes, go for it. Wonderstruck will more than suffice.
Wonderstruck reminds me of a number of other vanilla celebrity popular frags on the market today along with Bath and Body Works scents. Itís pretty much straightforward, no surprises, no mind-boggling perfume here. Just a very pretty, cozy hang around the house scent for those that simply like it or as a nice gift for someone who enjoys gourmands or even Taylor Swift.
It lasts quite a few hours and radiates well. Is it worth the higher price tag? I donít think so. Unless you get it on a good sale, then go for it.
But it depends on what youíre going for. What are your intentions? Does the target recipient like vintages? Or are they a fan of celebrity perfumes? Does it matter to them if a perfume is made today with todayís standards? Do they like foodie perfumes?
Some will say there are more involved perfumes that have fruity gourmand notes. That evolve with surprise. With a swirl of sassiness and depth. You can easily spend the same amount on a vintage with similar notes thatís powerful and plays with your senses. But, thereís seems to be a catch to Wonderstruck. It stays on your mind.
Wonderstruck is sweet, thereís no denying that. Itís powdery. There are nuances of berries in it. Hints of tea and sandalwood swirl throughout. Itís just plain pleasing. Is it synthetic? I donít really care if it is, because it does smells this pleasing. If a perfume stays in my mind and makes me reach for it over and over again as a comfort perfume, that says something to me. I highly recommend this fragrance to anyone looking for a pleasant fruity-woody vanilla scent.
I love wearing this perfume on week-ends, in the evening to relax and when Iím just slouching around. It seems to envelop me and comfort. Itís blissful.
The bottle comes in three sizes, .50 oz., 1 oz., and 1.7 oz. All are an iridescent bluish-purple with a scrolled gold cap. The 1.7 oz. has a bevy of gold charms encircling it, while the others do not. Itís a pretty little oval shaped bottle.
The 50 ml I originally purchased in a bath and body set for $10 containing a bath gel and body lotion. I thought that was a great price. Shopping at a chain drugstore recently, I was given a coupon for Taylor Swiftís perfumes, and found her 100 ml on sale for $9.79, bringing down the price to $4.79. Now thatís a steal.
Top Notes: Freesia, Tea, Blackberry, Raspberry, Apple blossom.
Middle Notes: Vanilla, Honeysuckle, Hibiscus.
Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood, Amber, Peach.

Sickeningly sweet, like kool aid. I couldn't stand it