poopoo pidoo

on 12/29/2012 7:31:00 PM

I think the name of this scent, while cute, is mis-leading. On me, it is the intersection of a nutty rice gourmand, sort of in the Lann-Ael category but less sweet, and a great lady with a giant powder puff scent, like Tient de Neige. It has less of an old school powdery feel than Tient de Neige. In other words, if you want a perfume that is like a cloud of powder, but is less sweet than the usual, and has sort of an organic, nutty feel, Poopoo Pidoo is for you.

The notes in PooPoo Pidoo include rice powder, orange blossom, citrus, amber, woods, and musk. It wears very, very close to the skin, and I would wear this to important business meetings without concern.

Poopoo Pidoo is by the esteemed nose Dominique Ropion. I've read a number of comments that Poopoo Pidoo is a sketch, and not of the same quality of Ropion's masterpiece, Portrait of a Lady. Sometimes I want to look at a fully realized painting like Leonardo's Madonna of the Rocks. Sometimes it is more fulfilling to see a pencil sketch by Van Gogh. I am glad to have both.

Popular Fragrances