April 19, 2014 | 1118 users online

Pressed Powders - Revlon - Nearly Naked Pressed Powder

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

This powder is super high quality. Really smooth and really nice. Over all I would highly recommend this to people with maybe dry and normal skin. This did nothing for my oily skin tbh but it makes your face feels extremely smooth.additionally it does not look valet at all! Love that about this

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by piapandangan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I super love this baby! They had the perfect shade for my asian dark skin, and it is flawless! No zombie/ashy/cakey looking at all! Plus very natural looking and light on the skin. It doesn't do much about the oiliness of my face though but still it has great coverage for a drugstore product :) this is not my first drugstore pressed powder but this is definitely the first one that satisfied me! Thank you, Revlon!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by TGFMakeup

This is my favorite drugstore powder. It sets so nicely underneath the eyes over my concealer. I've tried so many powders for my under eyes and it always looks cakey. This powder is so fine and silky so you can imagine how natural it looks on the skin. That's why they call it nearly naked! It also doesn't cling to my dry patches. I've hit pan on it and that's says a lot as I never hit pan on face powders.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by pinkypink96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this powder! It makes my face too flawless! The medium shade matches me perfectly! They do not have a lot of shades though. Only 3 so that's the only down side to this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Lovelaura23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this powder very light weight nd it gives my skin a boost in da mornings . Also, I use the elf brush Amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Tashad88

LOVE this powder!! I use it on top of my cover girl 3-in-1 foundation, it sets so good & lasts all day!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by sarahsml

This powder has a lot of pros, and a lot of cons. So I will just list them for you.
Pros-
- Gives great coverage
- I LOVE the little application pillow it comes with
- makes your skin look flawless, (but very cakey)
- is quick to put on

Cons-
- Doesn't last long
- Clogs your pores
- Makes your face look VERY caked
- Looks like you put on a whole container of powder

I probably won't buy this product again, but it depends on your skin type, age, and personal preference. you can see in the picture how cakey this stuf is.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by liloleme123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have gone through almost the entire compact so far, and I have to say, this stuff is amazing. It gives my face a soft-matte finish and it looks so smooth. It even provides a little extra coverage. One of the best drugstore brand powders I've tried in a long time. I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by esornart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried high end pressed powder and it didn't impress me at all. I usually stick to high end products but I have found my HG drugstore pressed powder and i am impressed but how finely milled this powder its. I have combination skin and it worked great on my skin. I use this for setting my foundation, or when im running errands, i use this product alone. The only downside i can think of is the packaging, i wish it was a bit more sleek. Other than that, I really like it! Revlon makes really good face products :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Bellabeauty09

I love this powder very much! At the moment, my skin is very dry but oily around my noise and forehead, therefore I was looking for a powder that would be suitable to tick both boxes and this does 100% it reduces shine where needed but doesn't cling to dry patches which is pretty impressive! The formula feels silky and soft and is the perfect colour for my skin tone ( very pale) the packaging is very compact and sturdy so good for travel and the mirror inside is very usable. Currently my all time favourite powder and will defiantly repurchase :)