October 25, 2014 | 825 users online

Pressed Powders - Revlon - Nearly Naked Pressed Powder

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by danapaige

Best compact powder ever! Completely evens out my skin tone and makes my skin look pore less. Such a great product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Givemelipstuff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not a huge fan of this powder. I bought it because I needed an emergency pressed powder. The color itself was pretty good, but I don't really think it did anything for me. I wasn't wowed. The package is a bit large for carrying day to day. It ended up staying in my home makeup kit for setting foundation. The applicator it comes with is too small and I ended up tossing it. Overall, not bad for drugstore, but I probably won't repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by LinaGranita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

So i'm going to make this review short and sweet. My friend gave it to me in color MEDIUM/DEEP because it was too dark for her. I actually really like it, it's sheer and I love it to set my makeup especially under my eyes. The packaging could be better but the only con...that pad to apply it, oh my horrific. How do you provide such a small cushion pad to apply powder? it's really horrible. Other than that, for the price yes I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by candacemakeup22

I do like this powder, it does set my makeup pretty well. But I don't like it enough to buy it again. The packaging is terrible, so big and bulky. Can't really travel with it. It doesn't control the shine throughout the day. And will look cakey if you were too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Vane86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using it almost every day. It has a sheer coverage, I don't use any foundation, and I think it is perfect if you want to get that natural look. If you have oily skin it would not work for you. After a couple of hours I see my nose getting shiny, sometimes I reapply, others I don't need it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although I've hit pan on this powder, it's not one that I love. First of all, it has an odd smell. Second, it's very bad at controlling oil. I put this on my nose and cheeks about four hours ago and I already see that my nose is shiny. It does provide an okay amount of coverage but I wouldn't use it in place of a foundation if I really wanted coverage. The texture is also quite nice and light but if I'm using a powder with the purpose of controlling oil, it better control oil.

The packaging is pretty big and bulky, and the stupid applicator it comes with is totally pointless (I just tossed in in the garbage).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by kaylaheefner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, so I originally bought this because I was looking for a cheeper pressed powder. I had heard great reviews when this product first launched (I bought maybe over a year after). I have normal, yet dry and sensitive skin. When I first started using it, I thought it was nothing special, but I noticed myself reaching for it daily. When I had finally hit pan on this powder I realized how much I loved it. I love the way it looks on my skin, matte but not too matte, no shimmer, not heavy looking at all, no powder looking finish to the skin, perfect coverage, totally beautiful and light feeling. Now I have literally been scrapping the last bit of product I have left and basically savoring it as much as possible until I get a new one. Overall, super impressed by this powder, and totally backs up it's 'naked' name. One negative, the packaging! I prefer a round compact, just a waste of space for a little satin puff I won't use, and the packaging is white all around which makes it look dirty easily when used. But definitely a great buy, recommended for someone with a normal skin type looking for a natural yet medium coverage powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by sexylovie84

I am happy with this powder. It doesn't turn orange on me which is very important (obv) and it also matches me perfectly which is hard sometimes. I don't use liquid foundation, just concealer and this sets it and evens out the rest of my face. It looks very matte and stays that way all day. It gives good coverage too. I usually hate powder but this is a nice one. It feels very silky, but that's because it has dimethicone as the SECOND ingredient!! EW!! my skin is normally perfect, but this stuff clogged my pores :( I've had this for a week so don't know long term effects. I would maybe buy this again if my skin adapts to it, but unfortunately I don't have good experience with dimethicone :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

it didn't break me out and it mattified me for a few hours. I like how true to my skin it really is.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2014 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Dmwp

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually wear Loreal but I saw that this product was $1 less so I thought I would try it. I wear it alone with no liquid foundation. It is very silky feeling and I like the texture however the applicator is horrible. Its too small, I can barely hang on to it when applying and the edges of it scratched my face. I use the nice soft big applicator from my old Loreal make up. Other than the sponge (or lack there of) applicator, the product is good. Thanks