September 21, 2014 | 1989 users online

Bronzers - Estee Lauder - Bronze Goddess Soft Shimmer Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Nataliejan8976

This is possibly the best bronzer I've used all over and not just on my cheeks. It's very easy to build up and blend and for the price you get double what you would with a mac bronzer! It too, like any estee lauder product i've used stays put for a very long time and looks absolutely flawless even after a day at work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

A clever Sales Assistant applied this to my cheeks when she was trialling the DW foundation on me. Very clever because I like it so much I went back a week later an bought it! I already own the Soft Matte Bronzer and love it.

I have quite pale skin and find bronzers very tricky to get right, however I find these bronzers sheer enough to be able to add a subtle glow to my sometimes deathly palour. This is a shimmery bronzer, however so I would not use it all over! (Unless you like looking like a bronzed up Christmas tree fairy?)

I use this on my cheeks when I am wearing a strong lip colour and want more of a neutral blush effect. I find it acts like a hightlighter as well (another product I struggle with!) and have used it on my decollete area to warm up my Winter snow glow white skin. It worked a treat.

The packaging of this product is great - a very large compact with a very useful mirror and a nice brush for doing touch ups. My best recent purchase is all I can say. Worth the cost.