Clarisonic Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser

Salicylic Acid, Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Hydroxyethylcellulose, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Alcohol, Disodium EDTA-Copper, Pentylene Glycol.

on 7/8/2014 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was the worst cleanser I have ever used in all of my 33 years. I used it with my Clarisonic as well as on its own and my skin was so badly irritated for the remainder of the month, I really couldn't believe it. I've never experienced such a nasty reaction to a cleanser! I use all sorts of acids on my skin, as well as a weekly chemical peel, so why my skin had such a reaction to this, I do not know. I finished up the sample by using it on my body and that left my skin very dry there, as well (but not reactive like my facial skin). This was a major fail for me.

on 7/3/2013 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I purchased this face wash with the acne brush head for the Mia. While I love the texture,consistency, and scent, sadly I experienced no positive results. I used it consistently
and I did not help my acne. The hunt goes on..

on 7/2/2013 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I use this with my wonderful Mia every night. I'm addicted to the smell and creamy texture. It keeps the acne away and seems like it will last a while. I recommend it for acne sufferers who can tolerate the salicylic acid 2%.

on 5/6/2013 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I use this in conjunction with my Clarisonic Mia and Acne brush head and I love the results I'm getting. It diminished my pimples faster than any cleanser I've used so far but I've only used drugstore cleansers prior to this. I have oily/combination skin that gets dry right after washing my face and this cleanser is not drying at all. The only downside is the price. It's really expensive, but if it clears up my skin, then I will definitely repurchase.

on 4/29/2013 11:06:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Overall, this product is average.
If you have severe acne and want something strong, go for this. It is very drying, but gets the job done. I would suggest only using it at night for moderate-severe acne, and a few times a week for light acne and occasional breakouts. Pair this up with a good moisturizer, and make sure you dont over cleanse! Good quality, price, and packaging, but very strong.

on 3/8/2013 2:27:00 PM

I love my clarisonic but this cleanser killed my skin. It dried my skin horribly and it took me about a week to repair the damage.

My skin is generally not sensitive to products so I'm not sure what went wrong here but use this product carefully.

on 12/28/2012 9:43:00 PM

This is simply just a fabulous cleanser far beyond the quality of anything on the market. Anyone with similar clog/breakout prone combo skin knows how hard it is to find a balance of deep cleaning to prevent clogs but still leaving your skin moisturized, balanced, and not stripped as pretty much ever acne cleanser always does long term. This cleanser is a creamy gel like consistency and at first I didn't think it would clean well as cream cleansers arlways clog me. It really works great, smells pleasant, has a really nice baby blue color to it, and just feels so lush on the skin. It is a rare combo to feel so soothing and creamy yet still leaves my skin feeling very clean. The ingredient list is quite nice and no harsh sulfates or drying agents. I am surprised as honestly the other Clarisonic cleansers I tried years ago sucked. They are just full of irritants and drying agents. This one beats them all and honestly feel like any skin type even dry would benefit from it as the Salicylic in it as mentioned doesn't cause dryness at all. I am really loving my Eminence Clear Skin cleanser I have been using for months now and really only decided to try this one out as was too tempted getting it in combo with the acne brush I wanted to try out for my Clarisonic. I am glad I tried it as never would have thought it would be so good. I will definitely rotate between these 2 cleansers and love this one combined with my Mia 2 as well. Must try! :)