December 22, 2014 | 1230 users online

Blush - Burberry - Tangerine

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 5:22:00 AM More reviews by ivana89

This is a super natural blush. Love it. In the pan it looks super light and sheer, I almost felt it wouldn't even manage to give color to my cheeks, but once applied, it does deliver a beautiful earthy pinkish color. You cannot go wrong with this blush. Beautiful sleek packaging too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Kallisandra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: peachy pink neutral
Texture: soft and finely milled with huge color payoff

I'm a neutral girl leaning cool tones. This is the only blush I use and I am glad of the hefty packaging with blush brush. I don't own much makeup and prefer to not collect a whole lot so the priceless on par with quality and longevity. However this only works if you own 1-2 blushes and not more else it's a pricey hobby!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

The is only one thing i did not really like about this and its the fragrance. I'm the kind that don't like strong fragrances in any kind of product applied to skin. You get a whiff of it as soon as you open the compact. Wow. Other than that, this is amazing! Even the brush that came with it is pretty good. Soft, angled and totally usable.

The packaging is classy and feels really good quality. The blush itself is soft, fine, smooth and i love the colour... a really natural, dusty pink tone blush.

This is my second high end blush, first being Chanel and Burberry definitely beats Chanel in every area (except the fragrance part).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Lynn2013

in this case you really DON'T get what you pay for. This is an outstanding formula usually, Burberry blushes and e/s's are great. This color just doesn't work though; it is patchy and disapperars in spots. I returned it for Tom Ford Lovelust; similiar color, but such a better formula. Caveat: I have Burberry Cameo and could not be happier w/ it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by dlgdcpa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful neutral color. This reminds me just a bit of Nars Luster w/o the "luster" or shimmer. A peach with a touch of deep rose, just a little touch. I much prefer that to all peach. I needed a blush for the few days I do wear warm colors and can't wear my Burberry Cameo so I tried Coral Pink and it was just way to clownish and pigmented for my NC20 skin. It would be perfect on someone that is around NC or NW30 or up. I exchanged for this. It is highly pigmented of course, goes on very well, you will not see edges as I did with Coral Pink and you don't have to go over it again and again to get color. Supposedly number one blush in sales. Recommend for all coloring below probably NC or NW35, it won't show up much after that. Go with Russet instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by katherinepierce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This blush is pale pink with a strangely good smell and color. I saw it on a Tanya Burr video I fell for it. Very nice packaging. The brush that comes with it it's hideous, though.
As all Burberry products this blush is on the expensive side. At the end of day, Tangerine is one of the most beautiful and natural colors I've seen. Definitely worth it.
I don't if I would buy again, I'm too picky about repurchasing products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great neutral blush if your are looking for a natural look. I use it in conjunction with my blossom blush. It is also great for contouring. The packaging is beautiful.