September 19, 2014 | 1846 users online

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by jglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

All I have to say is <3

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by MariaBU

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like this product at all!!!
First, I don't like the texture. It is too liquid. It doesn't look like moisturizer it looks like make up remover milk or something like that.
Second. For me it doesn't work. No effect at all
Third. I don't like how it is being applied. It seems like you trying to smudge it all over your face.

Will never buy it again. Waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2011 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Kiruby82

I like this moisturizer. I have been using it for 10 years. I used to use the number 3 formula for oily skin. But i never really had oily skin. My skin is actually combination type... my cheeks are always a bit dry.
I love that this product doesn't irritate my skin or break me out. Even after i waxed or used the epilator on my face, i can apply this and it won't burn or make the redness worse!!
It moisturizes my skin, but not as much as i would like (especially on the winter), because i would still feel my cheeks a bit dry and that tight feeling on them. That is why i took 1 lippie off.
I would still repurchase because it's great for sensitive skin like mine and it doesn't feel greasy at all. Oh.. and i like that it has no odor, cause some moisturizers contain fragances that irritate me like citrus.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by MissKSansom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love that my mom works for Mary Kay because she always hooks me up with free make up, although I still buy make up from the store I always come back to her because in the end, Mary Kay always works best for me..

I bought a Neutrogena moisturizer but it didn't work as well as this one. Mary Kay's moisturizer really helps my skin stay clear as well as keep my skin hydrated..

I do not use a Mary Kay's benzoyl peroxide because it doesn't work for me, I use acne.org's benzoyl peroxide every night and Mary Kay's moisturizer REALLY helps keep my skin stay dry and flaky free. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by emily420

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

yep. great product. loved it. okai bie.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by LillyBBBW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I wasn't too sure about this mosturizer. It is extremely watery when you shake it in the bottle and it spills out into your hand in liquid form when poured out. But OH what a moisturizer! I mean a REAL moisturizer. It's not heavy, greasy or oily - this stuff genuinely hydrated my stressed out combination skin and left no shine. It truly is a balancing moisturizer. I'm really loving what this is doing for my skin. There is only one caveat: it stings when applied on to the sensitive area around my nose. The stinging subsides after a short while. Since it's the ONLY moisturizer I've found that actually moisturizes I've been using it consistently for a week and I don't see any ill effects from the stinging. On the contrary, my skin looks great and the pores appear smaller. The stinging though... I did remove a lippie for that. Otherwise I feel like this is my go to moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 11:30:00 PM More reviews by erin86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh goodness, what isn't good about this moisturizer? I must say that I have only been using this for a week so far so if my review does change I will be sure to update this. I do have to be honest and say that I am a Mary Kay consultant, but I only do it to get the discount so I am not trying to sell this product by any means! Please don't feel I am biased; being someone who is dealt with acne most of my life, I am willing to try whatever and this just had such great reviews!

Anyways, this formula is fragrance and color free and while it has some ingredients that I usually stay away from, for some reason my skin just drinks this up! I have usually very acne-prone skin but after a week my skin is much more smoother and flake free without ANY greasies! I also love how this has avocado oil in it as well, which is supposed to be amazing for skin. The oil itself though makes my skin an oil slick, at best! To get back to the review though. I definitely have to recommend this moisturizer for those who are at a their wits end with either acne-prone, sensitive or just irritated skin in general.

Here are the ingredients, as have noticed they are impossible to find online anywhere:

Water, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol Dioctanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Avocado Oil, Dimethicone,Triethanolamine, Laureth-23, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Carbomer 941, Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 11:16:00 PM More reviews by monkeysrfunny

This is a great moisturizer for combination skin -- absorbs nicely & leaves skin super soft without the greasy feeling afterwards. As the moisturizer is non-comedogenic, I never have to worry about it breaking me out -- love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2007 9:49:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've used this on and off for 15 years,and recently went back.Sooo glad I did,because I have great looking skin now-no breakouts,I rarely if ever have to blot,and it makes my makeup go on effortlessly.I think it is fairly inexpensive as well,compared to some other lotions out there.I use Dr. H rose day cream on drier skin days,and I use it sparingly for $40 per oz.I'm not enamorite of all MK products,but their skincare is fantastic for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2004 10:15:00 PM More reviews by SusieQ40

This is probably my HG moisturizer. I have combination skin and this works for me in the summer and in the winter. I like it much better than the Clinique dramatically different moisture lotion that I used to use. My only complaint is that the texture of it seems thin and kind of watery when you apply it so you have to keep blending it in to your skin until it is fully absorbed. But I guess it is worth it because it works perfectly for me.