April 17, 2014 | 1433 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula Hand Cream - Fragrance Free

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

This is the worse hand cream ever I am surprised there are people who actually like it. I dislike the texture of it which feels like Chapstick or petroleum jelly. You might as well save your money and put petroleum jelly all over. It does not keep my hand moist after application. So there's no point. I wash a lot of dishes in hot water sou hands so need something that can do better than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by bedeal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've bought this product a few times. I do like it but it isn't my HG (I prefer pure shea butter). It really does last a long time. It's a great protectant against wind. I do feel it's a little thick to smear around on hands but it does its job. Overall a good hand cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by happymerlot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Works wonders, and no irritating fragrances. This has been my go-to hand moisturizer through multiple occupations (requiring either constant hand washing, or working outside, or with harsh chemicals) and is always soothing and keeps my skin soft and strong.