December 18, 2014 | 1802 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Norwegian Formula Hand Cream - Fragrance Free

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by BrittJ

This hand cream is hands down the BEST for rapidly making hands look soft and smooth even in the dead of winter with daily use.
It's magic for anging hands as well! Hand 'wrinkles' from too much dishwashing or going without gloves in cold weather literally vanish.
And guess what!?! I discovered that a small amount of Norwegian Formula Hand Cream smoothed into my face, neck, under eye area, eyelids, and lips overnight actually works better than any brand of night cream I've tried! (No breakouts, no greasy residue, no puffy lids, no enlarged pores -- just moist and smoother skin that visably looks younger!!!
Whatever is in it, this stuff is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 6:15:00 AM More reviews by tinybucket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

All time HG product, have repurchased many many times, no other hand cream I've tried has come close. Fixes rough hands quickly and keeps hands beautifully soft all year around. Price is okay, lasts quite long.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by bonnyanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After going through a particularly cold winter a couple of years ago the skin on my hands was suffering for it. Constantly dry, cracking skin between my thumb and index fingers, palms dry, knuckles starting to crack and lightly bleed. And so painful! I was lathering on every hand cream I could find but to no lasting avail. I finally tried this product and it was AMAZING!! No exaggeration, my hands were soothed and started to recover in a relatively short period of time.
You really don't need too much, a little goes a long way, but you do need to really massage it in for a minute or so to really help it absorb into the skin. It feels a little sticky for a few moments, but it soon soaks in and just leaves your hands feeling like they have a barrier protection on them. It's wonderful. I use this formula every single year and recommend it to my friends. It's that good. Worth purchasing!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

This is the worse hand cream ever I am surprised there are people who actually like it. I dislike the texture of it which feels like Chapstick or petroleum jelly. You might as well save your money and put petroleum jelly all over. It does not keep my hand moist after application. So there's no point. I wash a lot of dishes in hot water sou hands so need something that can do better than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by bedeal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've bought this product a few times. I do like it but it isn't my HG (I prefer pure shea butter). It really does last a long time. It's a great protectant against wind. I do feel it's a little thick to smear around on hands but it does its job. Overall a good hand cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by happymerlot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Works wonders, and no irritating fragrances. This has been my go-to hand moisturizer through multiple occupations (requiring either constant hand washing, or working outside, or with harsh chemicals) and is always soothing and keeps my skin soft and strong.