November 23, 2014 | 1941 users online

Moisturizers - Boots - Simply Sensitive Hydrating Moisturizer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

I LOVE this moistruizer! Before I was using La Roche Posay, which also worked amazing, but it was quite expensive.
I can't belive that this gives almost the excact same result, but it's only around 2!
My skin is combination-dry, and I find this to moistruize just enough. Not too greasy, nor too light.

My skin is really really sensitive, and I've had the same reaction as the reviewer below me with other products (Simple!). This product however doesn't bother my skin at all! Doesn't break me out or cause any irritation.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Inuki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This moisturizer is NOT for sensitive skin, be warned!

The product made my face itch and burn upon application. I washed it off immediately but a day later, my cheeks, which are particularly sensitive, are still pink and itchy.

I've looked over the ingrdients and can't figure out what caused such as a strong reaction, as I am usually fine with products that contain dimethicone and small amounts of parabens. Perhaps it was the potassium hydroxide?