L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer

3.5

C11-12 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone, Isocetyl Behenate, Ceresin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnubawax / Cire Dabeille, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ehtylene/VA Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Phenyl Methicone, C30-45 Olefin, Silica, Retinyl, Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

on 7/20/2015 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

As others have stated, this concealer is thick, waxy, and dries up very quickly. I have acne-prone/combination skin, and this concealer broke my T-zone out so badly! I could see the breakout happening before I took my make-up off a couple of hours after using this product. My face is just recovering. I will never use this product again, and I will not be repurchasing!

on 7/15/2015 11:39:00 AM

Hate it! I saw someone use it in a YouTube beauty video and bought it with high hopes. I found it waxy and way too thick. It's almost impossible to blend and it just sticks on your face. I used it on a mission trip (bought it because the crayon would've been perfect and convenient) and after trying to unsuccessfully rub it in I had five people walk up to me and ask what I put on my face. It also has a weird smell!

I bought this product wanting to use it for contouring but it was too light, it was also too dark to cover and conceal, so i ended up using it as an eyeshadow base. this has worked amazingly well. i have a ton of drugstore palettes that have little pigmentation and this has made them amazing. the price is quite expensive although comparing it to eyeshadow bases, it's pretty good! love it!

on 6/22/2015 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I had this in fair/light. I liked the convenience of stick form but it was just so thick. I ended up finishing the stick by using as an eyeshadow primer. Won't buy again.

on 6/4/2015 9:58:00 AM

These are really thick, and like others mentioned, waxy. They were too cakey to use as under eye, and it dried out within a month or 2. My personal opinion is they are too waxy to blend easily.

Wont repurchase.

on 6/4/2015 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I really liked the idea of this product, but not the product itself. I bought the two darkest shades and neither was a good match for either my blemishes or my (mild) undereye circles. The texture is a bit waxy, I guess to help it stick where you apply it, but it caked up excessively on my blemishes and sank into the fine lines around my eyes. Will not repurchase.

on 6/4/2015 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Not impressed. Provides virtually no coverage, and felt almost waxy. Didn't notice any scent though.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I bought this with the intention of using it as an intense highlighter for costume makeup. It does the job, and blends out nicely, but unfortunately there is not near as much product in this as I expected. For that reason alone I won't be re-purchasing.

on 4/30/2015 11:59:00 AM

i like it a lot. The coverage is nice (medium i would say) does not crease, the color is perfect (even though i ordered online) and it stays on forever. I like the crayon format too it's easy to use especially around the nose. A winner for me!

on 4/16/2015 5:46:00 PM

I like this product alot for use on spots and blemishes as it covers them pretty well, I wouldn't say that the coverage is very fully but it does cover most spots and is buildable. The stick is very creamy and applies very easily, however under the eyes it looked very cakey and accentuates under eye flaws. I know that make up artists say it's good to have different concealers for different purposes, and I would agree. I would recommend this concealer for any redness or blemishes on the skin, and not as an under eye concealer in particular. For very red spots you would need something with more coverage, but overall I like this concealer alot.

Video Reviews & Tutorials