April 17, 2014 | 1800 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by ngunawar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this. Wow. I use it as a foundation because I have a lot of discoloration from post acne scars and I am South Asian with medium- dark skin. I have super oily ski (2 rounds of accutane did not dryy skin out at all-- I remained oily...so you can imagine). So this covers nicely, doesn't settle into pores and it goes on matte, looks good even under fluorescent lights. I am really impressed.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I returned this. Did not cover spots well. Was creamy going on but faded off very quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by shiroihikaru

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used up my first stick of this and is probably one of the better concealers that I've tried for the drugstore. I got the color in W4-5 and fits my skin color when it was around NC30. But I think my skin is a little lighter now, so this is a tad too dark so I'll be getting a lighter shade. The concealer is a little bit too pink for my skin tone though so it's not a perfect match for my yellow under tone. The consistency of the concealer isn't the creamiest out there like a stick a butter, but it still glides on without skipping around and takes a little bit more work to blend it out. There are two problems with this concealer is that keeps it from being HG. It doesn't give full coverage as I have pretty severe hyper pigmentation of acne scars. So I would look elsewhere to cover these types of spots. It also doesn't last long enough because the oils of my face breaks it apart even if I set it with powder. But It's hard to find a product to last through my very oily face. For the price, almost perfect match and convenient chubby pencil form this concealer has good things going for it than other drugstore concealers I've tried so far!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by bih80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this concealer for a few months and I figured I'd chime in with my thoughts. This is, pretty much, my favorite drugstore concealer. As others have stated, it's not perfect, but it's pretty damn good. I use it when I want a 'quick face'. It's smooth, blendable and works well with my medium skin tone. It covers up acne scars fairy well along with under eye darkness. Sets fairly well with powder but living in Floirda, I can't skip powder so I can't testify to that. My one problem I have is the packaging. There's hardly any product in here to begin with and then a good fifth of it you can't reach because the crayon wont go up more.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by victorialouren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I was very excited to try this product out, mostly to cover my acne. The packaging is nice and it's easy enough to apply, but it doesn't blend at all. I'm fair skined and I purcahsed the warm toned concealer. It was WAY to dark for me, and I bought the lightest color. It looked really orange on my skin, and it didn't even blend well enough to cover anything. On top of all of that, I had an allergic reaction to it. My face was extremely itchy and flakey for 3 days after I used this.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. I love the l'oreal super blendable foundation, but I hate all the concealers. Do not even bother with this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This concealer is creamy and very easy to blend. It covers redness and my dark circles perfectly. I would highly recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by autumndaygirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For someone who's a beginner in makeup and doesn't want to spend to much on concealer, I would recommend this. BUT, if you get a lot of breakouts like me, then I wouldn't recommend this. this concealer is for people who have perfect skin. it doesn't cover pimples at all, only lightens it. the color range is small. I'm Filipino, so I wasn't sure which one to get, but the light/medium works fine for me. it does cover up redness, undereye darkness(I don't have severe darkness, I'm a teenager so I'm not sure if it'll work for darker circles), and it covers up brown spots. however, it doesn't cover up all brown spots. it sometimes just highlights it. overall, I will not repurchase this. I'll continue to use this while I'm in high school, but I'm going to try to find something better when I go to college.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by rfoss16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this in the n 1-2-3 fair/light. The color itself worked well with my fair, cool-undertoned skin. However, I do not think a crayon concealer is good for covering blemishes because of bacteria transferal. Additionally, I did find this concealer difficult to blend on dry areas of my face; I have combination skin, and I have found that liquid concealers work best with my combination skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by megxoxo91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use the n1-2-3 fair/light shade and like the coverage this gives but have a difficult time applying it. I prefer creamy concealers and I find this more on the dry side which subsequently settles into any lines, creases and dry patches I may have. That said, I have purchased it numerous times as I run out fast and do find the concealing power under my eyes especially impressive enough to buy again. I'm always on the lookout for better concealer but this has (basically) done its job!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by jenniferlee5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

not perfect, but as close to it as I've come with a concealer! I use this to conceal dark circles, redness around my nose and chin, and acne marks. I use w4, and the color really brightens up my face. it's very yellow-undertoned, which works really well to conceal those imperfections. it completely covers acne, it is best for this application in my opinion. for use under the eyes, it is a little too drying and exaggerates fine lines. It will however eliminate dark undereye circles. On mornings when im short on time, I also swipe it under my brow bone, down to my crease and give a quick swipe lightly over sections of my face, and a light blot blot onto my lips, and I always end up thinking it looks better than when I have time for full makeup. A must have for my purse.