August 20, 2014 | 1428 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by yaniramonsivais

I loved this product simply because it covered up my acne so well! It's very light and I always wear it for a minimal makeup day. I saw this on Nicole Guerriero's channel on youtube & this concealer works wonders for me I really do love it! I really recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by buttssss

I don't recommend to people with dry skin because it won't blend well ,but it's a very good concealer besides that!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by tcdoan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I NEVER WEAR CONCEALER!!

I think maybe because I never tried any good ones LOL so I just skip the step all in all!
BUT OMG I love this. I love the packaging esp because it wouldn't break if I travel with it and theres no fall out like my other sonia k. one. This matched me perfectly when blended!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by troo12

I am fair skinned and purchased the medium/deep in hopes of using it as a contouring crayon. NOPE!!! Waaaay too orange-y contrasted on my skin. However, the consistency is very creamy and easy to blend. So I might purchase in a lighter shade if I need a new concealer. For now, I like it on my eyelid crease :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by hughjasslol

This isn't the most full coverage concealer, I'd say it's medium coverage. What I like about the product is that it doesn't look cakey. It blends nicely. I like using this product to contour (just buy a shade darker) and it works great. Lasts pretty well on my skin and doesn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by aubjohnson19

I love the loreal true match line. I have the powder I use to use the foundation (now I use a bb cream) and I haven't tried their liquid concealer yet. But I picked this up because I picked a cheap concealer that didn't do literally anything but just have a fruity smell. Concealer isn't supposed to be fruity smelling. But anyways, I got in the car and immediateally swatched it to see the color and texture. It seemed very creamy. When I put it on alone it doesn't cake or make it noticeable that I'm wearing it. It gives off a very natural appearance. The color I have is W 4-5. I do have a few tips on this. Rub this concealer, don't pat. You do NOT have to rub so harshly you will ruin your under eye skin, this concealer blends very easily. Don't put this on your dry spots. It clings onto dry skin and will look patchy. Any face makeup can look cakey. Depending on how much you use. This doesn't give a cakey affect but I wouldn't try to build up the coverage so much or it will look very cakey. I do recommend this for people with not such dry skin, but I will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by kimmiecheeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great concealer! The color I have is light neutral 123, too light for me but I use it under my eyes and powder on top and it does the job. Covers well and lasts all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by limoncandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is very greasy, it caused me to break out after using this for two days. I also had a hard time finding a shade to match my tone. The packaging is great though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

For around $9, this is a great concealer, you get value for every penny. I saw a beauty guru on YouTube use it for highlighting (Trisha Paytas) and was surprised at how pigmented this product was (even though I didn't like her foundation routine that much). I bought the lightest shade and used it under my eyes to cover the darkness and veins in that area and was pleasantly surprised! The problems in my eye area are severe (blue, red and green veins all over, redness, dark maroon colors), so please believe me when I say this covers everything to a tee with just one swipe! It's super blendable, with just a few fingertip pats it blends really nicely into the skin. It's not an oily type of product so there's no need to spend like 5 minutes patting it with a sponge until it blends, I like this crayon so much. It's a stick concealer that dries to a powder type texture so I really think this could only be a problem for women with dry skin or dry patches on their face. Otherwise I think this makes a great concealer for women with normal to oily skin! It did not sink into fine lines or react negatively with my hyper sensitive skin also, it sets BEAUTIFUL with powder on top of it, so my final thoughts on it is this concealer is just fantastic. A huge thumbs up for L'Oreal!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by minosan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This little crayon is a pretty amazing concealer that doesn't break me out! That's literally the most important thing to me... and I'm so glad that this product doesn't clog my pores or cause more breakouts. My skin is very acne-prone and I use acne medication so I also have dry spots but my overall skin is incredibly oily.

I have light-tan, medium skin. I bought this for around $12 bucks after tax at Target and I got the shade 'Light/Medium: W4-5'. This shade is darker than my face. It's a bit beige-orange against my skin and my sister thought I was wearing bronzer because my acne scars around my cheekbones and I applied it around there only. So I purchased the next shade lighter which is 'Fair/Light W-1-2-3' but this one was way too white/light on my skin. What I do now is I mix the two and it matches my skin well... but it'd be great if there was a shade that was just a tiny bit lighter than the W4-5.

Staying power is incredible. It's almost comparable to my expensive $40 MUFE full cover concealer. Application is easy. I just put the product right onto my face and blend/tap with my fingers. Once you set it with a powder (I use the L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder on top), it doesn't move/transfer and it stays on for the whole day (8-10 hours). It stayed on even as I walked around the scorching sun and I was sweating like crazy... Whatever you concealed stays concealed. Pretty great for a drugstore concealer.

Overall, I'm very happy with this.
- The price of $12 is decent.
- Staying power is amazing.
- Doesn't break me out and doesn't clog my pores.
The only thing I wish would be better is if they added a shade between the W-1-2-3 and W-4-5. :)