L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Crayon Concealer

3.5

C11-12 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone, Isocetyl Behenate, Ceresin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnubawax / Cire Dabeille, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ehtylene/VA Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Phenyl Methicone, C30-45 Olefin, Silica, Retinyl, Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This hurts to put over acne !!! It does not match my skin at all and is the hardest concealer to blend with terrible coverage!!!! Does the opposite of what it claims :( I had heard good things from fair, normal skin types though.

Love this concealer!! Bought it on a whim, and it covers EVEYTHING, even the bags and dark circles that I've spent so much money trying to conceal. Who knew that this concealer would be the one!

UPDATE: had to stop using this. Much too drying. I'm really sorry because it does a good job as a concealer. But it's too drying for my undereye skin.

I'm pleased with this concealer. I use it under my eyes and it does a good job. It's not 100% perfect, but that's not the concealer's fault. I have undereye bags that only surgery can correct. Like my dad had (I love you anyway, dad). Still, it does improve my undereye appearance. I gave it 4 lippies because it's a bit drying. Other than it's pretry acceptable.

This product is average. I like the colour matching and the stick form, but the product itself is really dry. I find that the only way to blend and smooth it is to use my fingers to warm it up and soften it a bit. For the price, I feel as though it's worth buying another concealer as there are many that are much better. The concept and colour range is good, it's not a bad product in terms of coverage and durability, but the formula and texture is poor.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this for contouring, not concealing. I use med/dark for my contour color and find it almost too orange. I'm really surprised at the lasting power. It stays on through a full work day and 30 minute workout if I set it with powder. It really is kinda of thick like others have said, but I didn't notice any "waxy" quality. It takes some patience to blend out for sheer coverage, but it can be done! I only gave it 3 stars because of it's sub par blending ability.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

With concealers, I like using a pencil or lipstick version of them so I can maneuver them around my problem areas more easily. I bought this in light/medium at a Walmart since there was not many option for non-liquid concealers so I settled for this. I liked this a lot! It covered, and stayed put all day. I hope others can find use for this too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

As others have stated, this concealer is thick, waxy, and dries up very quickly. I have acne-prone/combination skin, and this concealer broke my T-zone out so badly! I could see the breakout happening before I took my make-up off a couple of hours after using this product. My face is just recovering. I will never use this product again, and I will not be repurchasing!

Hate it! I saw someone use it in a YouTube beauty video and bought it with high hopes. I found it waxy and way too thick. It's almost impossible to blend and it just sticks on your face. I used it on a mission trip (bought it because the crayon would've been perfect and convenient) and after trying to unsuccessfully rub it in I had five people walk up to me and ask what I put on my face. It also has a weird smell!

I bought this product wanting to use it for contouring but it was too light, it was also too dark to cover and conceal, so i ended up using it as an eyeshadow base. this has worked amazingly well. i have a ton of drugstore palettes that have little pigmentation and this has made them amazing. the price is quite expensive although comparing it to eyeshadow bases, it's pretty good! love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I had this in fair/light. I liked the convenience of stick form but it was just so thick. I ended up finishing the stick by using as an eyeshadow primer. Won't buy again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials