September 19, 2014 | 1748 users online

Lip Treatments - Sally Hansen - Vita B Lip Moisturizer in Berry

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by jtwilliams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this randomly at cvs on clearance for 75% off, so I said ok! Bc the ingredients list looked acceptable enough. I like it! The berry smell is nice, and usually I'm not about cosmetic smells very much. And it's a bit shiny, but what's nice about that is that it looks good alone, but, it goes on enough and shiny enough to put over a dryer formula lipstick. But It's not as shiny as a gloss, it just makes what it goes on look healthy and moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by rainnkenyon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this. It drenches the lips in moisture. I don't even want to use any of my other lip balms after this. It lasts, and my lips feel so soft after using. After trying this I went out and bought four more. I don't ever want to run out! Nice subtle fruity smell, clear, and so silky soft. My new favorite. Get it if you can.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I saw this and the others in the collection in a magazine. They seemed like a really good, but cute product. I gave this a try and it is very disappointing. This is described as a clear and it leaves the lips looking nice. That is about all it does. I felt I had to apply several coats of this to feel it moisturizing. This wears off very quickly and it can be quite annoying. The berry scent to me smells a little too much like candy. Would not use this again.