Reversa Cleansing Micellar Solution

on 11/22/2014 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Got this on sale at 16$ but I will pay the 23$ (in Canada) that it costs because it's really good. My skin is great and I have been using this as a first step makeup remover and face rinse-free cleanser. Great stuff.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I splurged on a moisturizer set that included a 100 ml (3.5 fl oz) sample of this which worked out really well as I'd been looking for a toner but couldn't find one I liked. It's been 2 weeks and I'm loving it. It acts as a toner that is gentle enough for me to swab around my eyes so I can keep the eye area oil free to prolong the life of my lash extensions. This works well enough to remove any makeup and dirt my cleanser missed, yet my skin feels nice and comfortable afterwards. I even use this mid-day to do a quick clean and usually don't feel the need to moisturizer afterwards. Nothing magical here, just clean comfortable skin which is what a toner should do.

I have somewhat sensitive and problematic skin that seems to be heading into the drier skin category as I get further into my 30s so I've been experimenting a lot, and Reversa's new on my hot list. Especially love the reasonable pricing which makes it a good value purchase, I think this retails at London Drugs for $23. This one's a solid product and if I don't receive it as a gift (I put it on my xmas wishlist), I'll probably purchase it myself. The full size product is packaged with a handy vertical pump that makes dispensing a breeze.