Reversa Cleansing Micellar Solution

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the bottle for this, it's similar to the ones used by nail techs to dispense acetone. You push down on the top and cleanser comes out without any spillage unlike most containers for other brands of micellar cleansers. I plan on putting my other micellar cleanser in this when I finish with the Reversa.

I didn't find it cleaned all that well and I had to go over the remains with my toner. I used it my usual way with a damp Body Shop Face Flannel to control the amount coming out. I hate the wastage of using cotton pads. It is very gentle so those that have sensitive skin can use it, it's mild enough but did not take off my BB cream and Japanese SS very well.

I might try this for eye make up only for something gentle to use but I don't totally write off this cleanser as I can also use it as a toner to remove all traces of my cleansing oil. It doesn't compare to Bioderma but is easy to find in a major drugstore in Canada.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Got this on sale at 16$ but I will pay the 23$ (in Canada) that it costs because it's really good. My skin is great and I have been using this as a first step makeup remover and face rinse-free cleanser. Great stuff.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I splurged on a moisturizer set that included a 100 ml (3.5 fl oz) sample of this which worked out really well as I'd been looking for a toner but couldn't find one I liked. It's been 2 weeks and I'm loving it. It acts as a toner that is gentle enough for me to swab around my eyes so I can keep the eye area oil free to prolong the life of my lash extensions. This works well enough to remove any makeup and dirt my cleanser missed, yet my skin feels nice and comfortable afterwards. I even use this mid-day to do a quick clean and usually don't feel the need to moisturizer afterwards. Nothing magical here, just clean comfortable skin which is what a toner should do.

I have somewhat sensitive and problematic skin that seems to be heading into the drier skin category as I get further into my 30s so I've been experimenting a lot, and Reversa's new on my hot list. Especially love the reasonable pricing which makes it a good value purchase, I think this retails at London Drugs for $23. This one's a solid product and if I don't receive it as a gift (I put it on my xmas wishlist), I'll probably purchase it myself. The full size product is packaged with a handy vertical pump that makes dispensing a breeze.