October 24, 2014 | 1579 users online

Polishes - OPI - Goldfinger

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This color is absolutely gorgeous. I purchased 7 of the James Bond collection polishes and this one is the star of the show. I've been wearing it exclusively on my toes since the day I bought it and I still love staring at it. It's very densely packed gold glitter/foil. Opaque in two coats, lasts a long time on. Absolute perfection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 8:03:00 AM More reviews by JasmineJolene

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Utterly love this polish. I bought the Bond miniatures pack and liked this one so much I bought the full size one. We have a wholesaler who sells in work so I got this for 5.85 which is a STEAL!
Firstly, this is a very very dense gold glitter. It applies well and is opaque in two coats. My favourite way to wear it is as tips, then with a looser gold glitter over the whole nail. It almost looks like gold snow and is just right for Christmas.
As with most OPI, the staying power is great, and I haven't found that this one is especially hard to remove like a lot of glitters (although if I'm honest I haven't used it as full nails, just tips or moons) but it does spread around a lot so you end up with it all over your fingers. A wash gets this off though lol!
This would be VERY blingy as full nails, but is so so pretty over darker colours. I particularly like it as half moons over a deep blue, or the aforementioned tips. It's dense enough to use on nail art too.
As will all OPI, I love the design of the bottle but wish the brush was more rounded at the tip.