Bonne Bell Lip Frosting

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am a young girl and I LOVE lip gloss! I dance and am used to wearing lipstick for dance and cheer competitions, and I hate it. When I was 8, my mom got me some Lip Gloss and since then I have been hooked! Lip Smackers Squeezy is the best, and they don't sell it on lipsmackers website anymore..:( But the lip smackers frosting is amazing!! I have Chocolate and it smells amazing! I'm obsessed with it! Super yummy (:
I always use my chocolate lip frosting at dance competitons, because it doesn't make your lips brown, it gives them a little extra shine. It's my favorite lip gloss and you should def buy this one!! I also have DrPepper squeezy (by lip smackers) and i love that one too!
Thanks! -Charlie

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I have this in milk chocolate it's a milky champagne color that goes over most lipsticks nicely and isn't sticky.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

The packaging of this is very cheap. It leaked. It tastes really, really sweet and it is very sticky. I hated it.

on 7/17/2010 8:19:00 PM

I have one of these in Whipped Vanilla, and it smells and tastes like a cupcake! I have to stop myself from eating it all! It also has a lovely texture, is super moisturising, glides on smoothly and comes in cute packaging! I'd love to try the other flavours. :3

on 10/17/2009 3:21:00 PM

i have the strawberry one, but i've had many throughout my young history. they all smell more or less the same and look the same on. no taste. this is smooth and balmy and not sticky. really, this is a fabulous product that i would pay much more for. a range of colors and pigmentation level would be great

on 3/16/2009 10:03:00 PM

Lip Smackers reformulated/repackaged these Lip Frostings again (for the 3rd or so time over the course of many years). Currently the Lip Frosting Glosses are in a really 80's retro type packaging; decorated with polka dots, hearts, cupcakes, with each flavor corresponding to a colorful end cap.

I personally really like the current Lip Frostings. Subtle but still apparent scent and very subtle sweet flavor. While I love a lot of lip smackers sometimes the scents are too artificial and in my face. The Lip Frostings now are quite low key in scent that no one is going to think you smell like a little kid while standing a few feet away from you. Also now the formula isn't glittery/frosty much anymore. Instead the scents have very subtle sheen. I guess the point is, Lip Smackers reformulated these and put it in an even more "dated" packaging but took out the crazy 80's dated metallic/frost lipstick look. The more you apply these, the more shine you'll get but you won't be building the sheen to it giving you metallic lips. The formula is slick and I find it to be moisturizing. Overall nostalgic and useful for someone that's a little girl to an adult who's still a girl inside :)

The applicator is slant with a groove for the gloss to not overly goop out and gives great control.The only downside is that almost all the shades will apply nearly the same now as they're all very sheer and the staying power isn't so great since these are absolutely non-sticky but at $2-$3 a pop and such a pleasant moisturizing balm-like gloss... I'd easily collect them all.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have this in two flavors: Whipped Vanilla and Milk Chocolate. Target sells these for about $2.39 ea. I am very pleased with this product as it is not sticky so when it's windy my hair doesn't stick to it, perfect! Also, it keeps my lips moisturized with an awesome smell and taste. The packaging is extremely cute and I think that's why I like using it so much. I had to deduct one lipstick because it doesn't have good staying power.

Pros: Delicious flavors/smell, cute packaging, non-sticky, cheap, easy to find.
Cons: Poor lasting power, if you squeeze too hard, too much product will leak out.

on 11/27/2008 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I think this gloss is an alright everyday product, it's fairly sheer, with a slight frost appearance. If the weather is warm, I find that it can seem a little too watery. I used to attach it to my keychain, but after some time, the tube gives out at the corners and leaks. Overall this product does the trick and it's inexpensive, but I would not purchase it again because there are better products on the market.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I like the new line of Lip Frosting! I picked up Milk Chocolate & Confetti and I absolutly love them! Confetti smells a bit of marshmellows and frosting mixed. The Milk Chocolate smells heavenly, too! I use just a little bit - just enough to have soft lips and enjoy the wonderful smell, but not so much that it's sheer on my lips! The tube is cute, too! With all the little hearts, coloured circles, and cupcakes on it! Makes me feel like a little kid again, but it smells soooo good, so I don't care!

I got this a long time ago and i got it in "Pink lemon" it tastes really strange but it makes my lips look shiny and cool! just it wears off pretty quickly. You can keep it around for a very long time and it wont get gross. very nice.

Recommended for Medium Skin