Kevin Murphy Hydrate.Me Rinse

4.6

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Glycerin, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Jojoba Esters, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Biotin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Silicone Quaternium-18, Trideceth-6, Trideceth-12, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Limonene, Fragrance

on 6/7/2015 12:43:00 PM

Just the best conditioner in the world (for thick dry hair)! Special scent though...

on 3/23/2015 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I prefer this conditioner over the angel rinse, even though I have fine coloured hair. I find this conditioner thickens my hair without weighing it down and leaves it smelling amazing!! One of the best conditioners I have tried.

on 1/8/2015 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

Just brilliant. A rich, beautiful smelling conditioner of which, thankfully, given the price, very little is needed to do the job. Free of the nasties we should avoid. I use this several times a week and it lasts forever.

Did not work well for my abundant, fine hair. Actually had to use a lot for it to detangle my hair at all.

Horrible smell. Super hard to get the last bit of the product out. Just not worth it in my opinion. I have just as much success with conditioner that costs 1/7 of this.

on 5/1/2014 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This conditioner is amazing! Definitely the best I've ever tried. Better than any ot the Shu Uemura or Kerastase conditioners.
My hair is very fine and damaged and I need to wash it every other day because it tends to frizz otherwise. But this conditioner eliminates the frizz completely while maintaining all the volume in my hair, and it actually stays that way for a few days. No need to wash and blowdry again. My hair is slightly curlier (in a good way) when I use this and actually looks healthy. Sometimes I leave it in my hair overnight with great results. I love it.

on 1/28/2014 11:35:00 PM

Amazing! Simply amazing. I have long hair that is highlighted and conditioner is super important to me. To say it was dry would be an understatement. This changed all that. I used every high end hydrating system and was always disappointed. Not with this. Hydrate.Me. is the weirdest conditioner ever. It almost looks like shampoo. It's creamy but loose in texture and you only need a nickel sized amount. I add a few drops of water to spread it through my lengths then I clip my hair up while I shave. After I rinse my hair it's not slippery but the water beads off the ends and it feels strong and smooth and light. It's so worth the cost because it's so concentrated and it actually changes how your hair holds moisture by sealing the cuticle. I feel as though the texture and hydration is actually improving rather then being masked.

on 8/24/2013 10:21:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My hair can get quite dry and brittle at times but this stuff makes my hair feel so lovely! It definitely isn't cheap, but I totally think its worth it. And make sure to leave it in for a few minutes before washing it off, it helps! :)

on 6/5/2013 9:17:00 PM

This is awesome though the first reviewer is wrong there is protein. Awesome moisturizing conditioner

on 5/7/2013 3:42:00 PM

Best moist conditioner i've tried so far without protein. This is the best alongside with John Master lavendel avocado intense conditioner. The smell is great and earthy and lingers on in the hair very intense. I have the test size and think i would get the full size because how it condition each strand and the great smell.

on 3/22/2013 8:22:00 AM

Excellent hydrating conditioner that does not seem to weigh down my fine hair. I preferred it to the Angel Rinse, which seemed to do little.