November 23, 2014 | 1678 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Julep - The Best Pedi Creme Ever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think the person under me said it all. It's a great product, does what it claimed to do, smells really nice, have a great consistency and is wonderful. The packaging is also super cute and fresh. However, it's pricy for the size, as always with Julep products. I suggest you get a sample first, and then that you become a maven and wait till it get in sale, because everything from Julep is in sale at 50% or more at some points. Wait till you can snatch it for less than the regular price. I'll surely purchase again when I see it for sale :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by SparkleBunny37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Julep apparently makes "The Best Pedi Creme Ever!", or so the name would imply. I guess confidence is key. This foot cream contains goodies like alpha hydroxy acids, shea butter, coconut oil, and vitamin E to nourish, hydrate, and exfoliate your footsies. Julep promises results in just one or two uses. The Best Pedi Creme Ever is meant for nightly use. Julep sent me this product as part of a sample Maven box, free for review purposes. This 2oz cream sells for a very pricey $22. Julep products are made in the USA and are not tested on animals. As far as I know Julep's products are only available on the brand's website, either by individual sale or monthly subscription box, or in their four nail parlors, all of which are located in Washington state. This is a favorite product of Natasha, the PR Rep.
I really like the packaging for this product, it's what initially attracted me to the product. The Best Pedi Creme Ever comes in a white squeeze tube with black flip top cap. Cucumber slices and a couple mint leaves adorn the front of the tube along with the name of the product and the Julep logo. The back of the tube includes a full ingredient list, ingredient information, directions, and a little bit of company info. I love the way it looks. The tube is recyclable.
Julep's Pedi Creme is a white, moderately thick lotion. You only need a small bit of product for each foot. It's very cooing as soon as it hits the skin. It doesn't feel very moisturizing at all when you first applied it. I was sure I was going to be disappointed by this product. I usually put on a pair of thick socks immediately after applying this foot creme and let it take effect over night. This is a really quick absorbing lotion, if you're looking to walk around soon after applying.
The results I get from Julep's pedi creme are kinda great. I didn't believe the "results in 1 to 2 uses claim" cause that's never true, but with Julep's Best Pedi Creme Ever, for once is was legit! My feet are much, much softer since I started using this product. I noticed it right away after the first night I used it. My feet felt weird, they actually had soft, moisturized skin. That's a really foreign feeling for me. I'm on my feet a lot, and they're really calloused, scarred and not cute. This creme really helped me out. My burn scars on my feet are gone, I think, but that may just be from natural fading. I don't feel like I need to use this product on a daily basis, the moisture and softening I get from it last for at least 2-3 days, which helps conserve product. The results I get are way better than what I expected.
The scent of Julep's pedi creme is accurately described as "cucumber mint". Straight to the point. It's a refreshing, cool, clean scent that makes using this foot cream really pleasant. It's a bit of a strong scent but it fades quickly.
Julep's Best Pedi Creme Ever may not literally be the best, but it's really, really nice. My rough, scarred feet actually look like they belong to a girl now. They're much softer and refreshed. I was surprised at how good it is, it didn't seem like anything special when I first applied it. The best part of The Best Pedi Creme Ever is that is really delivers on it's claims. It's not just a good product, it does exactly what Julep says it will. I really like this product, but I can't repurchase it, though I want to! I can't justify spending $20+ on something like foot cream. Maybe I'll make it a once a year splurge or something. If you have cash to burn definitely consider this pedi creme, it'd make a nice treat. After I run out and switch back to regular lotion, me and my feet will miss Julep's pedi creme.