July 31, 2014 | 1064 users online

Scrubs - 3LAB - Perfect Cleansing Scrub

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 4:09:00 AM More reviews by kintyr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of those skin care products that justifies it's exorbitant price, there is just something about this stuff. After using this my mother and myself noticed a difference in our skin. The thing is the difference was notiable right away. I don't know what it is, but the skin is baby soft, balanced, and BRIGHT. With continued use your skin looks fabulous and younger, smoother and more supple.

I have dry/combo sensitive skin, this scrub uses jojoba beads and does not irritate at all, my face feels absolutely amazing afterwards.

You can cut the packaging to access all the product you paid for, which is a fair amount lasting around 4 months for a single tube. As with any good product a little will go a long way with this scrub.

I suggest you give this a try if you are thinking about it. Despite the steep price I will be repurchasing. I have found nothing like this and recognize something good when I see it. Its an investment for your skin and this humble looking but wallet damaging scrub repays you in the end.

IMO : suitable for all skin types except those with extremely sensitive skin and rosacea.