Nuxe Nuxe Body Sculpting Serum

on 5/28/2015 8:17:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

The name of the product I am reviewing is "Nuxe Body Contouring Serum For Embedded Cellulite". I used to love Elancyl but since it changed formula, I become sensitive to it and switched to this product. I just used up my first bottle and to my surprise, it worked!!! I say that because Nuxe is a more natural brand and I always have this impression that natural means not as effective. I'm not sure if it is as good as Elancyl but its close. I uses this on my inner thighs which is a big problem area for me. After I apply this cream, I use a massage tool on it until it absorbs into the skin. My cellulite looks less obvious when I'm using this.

It has a light, lotion consistency, light fragrance. I really liked using it so far and just ordered a second bottle.

on 12/24/2012 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I bought this on recommendation from the SA. She claimed it helped her and her sister. Here's hoping! I've only been using it daily for about 3 weeks so I can't really comment on the long term effects yet. I will edit my review after I've finished 6-8 weeks use. I love Nuxe for their natural plant based formulas, made without parabens. This lotion is in a light serum format, and absorbs instantly. It smells great, like fresh orange with hints of vanilla. It contains caffeine and natural flower extracts and claims to reduce the appearance of cellulite and instantly smooth & firm the skin. I use it daily on my stomach, lower back, butt and thighs. It goes on smoothly, absorbs instantly, and does seem to instantly make my skin look firmer and tighter. I can't comment on the long term effects on cellulite but I will review in a few more weeks once I've finished the tube. Packaging is great, tube stands on it's head to ensure you'll get every last drop. Good thing, cause at over $40 it's pretty expensive!
EDIT - 22/01/13 - so I've used the entire bottle, and it lasted me about a month. I used it once a day. I can't say it made any drastic noticeable difference. So I won't buy it again unless I have money to burn. If you can afford it, then using it twice a day might do the trick. But that's super expensive body lotion! To maintain you need to use it daily still, according to the SA. So I think you'd be better served going to the gym and reducing sodium intake (salt's a killer on cellulite).

Popular Lotions / Creams