Nuxe Nuxuriance Eye and Lip Global Anti-Aging Cream

3.7

Water, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylates/sodium Acryloydimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxethyl Urea, Limanthes Alba Seed Oil, Ceterayl Alcohol, Propanediol, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Mannitol, Tocopherol, Capryloyl Glycine, Parfum, Mica, Sodium Hyroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Allantoin, Caffeine, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polydodecanmideaminium Triazadiphenylethnsulfonate, Polysorvate 60, Sorbitan, Isosterate, Tetrasodium Glutamate, Dizcetate, Theobroma Cacao Leaf Cell Extract, 10-hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid 1,10-decanediol, Polyvinylalcohol, Crosspolymer, Lepidium Meyenii Root Extract, Acraucaria Angustifolia Seed Extract, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9

on 5/1/2015 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought it because liked Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm and decided to try other products.
I like that cream is placed in a pump bottle and I like the golden glow its' glitters give to application areas.
But I can only use it while not wearing eye make up, because after application this cream forms a thick film on skin and rolls off like crazy when you apply make up on it. I never had such a negative experience with other eye products.

on 3/16/2014 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got this as a sample and had no intention of even trying it, but on a whim one day I opened the packet and tried it out. I now love it! It is very light; the texture is a cream-gel, not greasy or sticky at all! There are micro-fine shimmer particles, but I canít see them on my skin once Iíve patted the cream in. This cream is meant to ďre-densifyĒ mature skin, targeting, wrinkles, sagging skin, puffiness, brown spots, and dark circles. I noticed after a week (the sample packet lasted three weeks, because a little goes a very long way with this) my under-eye skin was so smooth, soft, and firmer! Makeup glided on more smoothly and my dark circles were diminished. On mornings when I had a little more puffiness, this cream de-puffed my eyes within 30 minutes and is so soothing (and smells great! almost a black currant, natural berry scent, not synthetic smelling at all). I have oily skin and the skin around my eyes get milia when eye creams are too heavy, so I almost always use oil-free formulas only, but this cream has been wonderful and not caused any problems for my skin or eyes (I wear contact lenses and have dry eye problems). I donít usually apply this to my lips, only if I have any extra on my fingers after applying to my eyes, but this does instantly smooth out my lips and make them more soft and comfortable. This cream is really pricey but since a little goes a long way, Iím hoping the full-size bottle will last me a while. I like that the full-size comes in a travel-friendly, hygienic pump, too. I will buy this again.

on 12/24/2012 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

So it looks like I'm the first to review this product. This is a treatment meant for the lips and eyes, but I categorized it under eyes as I couldn't put both. I bought this on recommendation from the SA at Murale. She said it really helped her to keep her lips plump and eliminate pigment issues. I'm currently only using this as a lip treatment as I wanted something that would moisturize deeply overnight and keep my skin from wrinkling around the mouth (I'm young and have no problems, but I'm prepping for the future!). So far I'm impressed. I had some slight dark pigmentation over my upper lip (from waxing) and it has really evened out the tone. I think this would be great for an under eye treatment for dark circles. It also plumps up my skin and leaves my lips looking full and soft.
I love Nuxe for their natural approach (89% natural plant origin), and contains no parabens. It doesn't irritate my sensitive eczema prone skin.
Active ingredients include: hyaluronic acid, caffeine, maca root. Claiming to help: wrinkles, slackening, brown spots, dark circles and puffiness. '
"It works to moisturize and lift the skin. It certainly works on my mouth and lips! When my eye cream runs out I'll probably use this.