October 25, 2014 | 961 users online

Deodorants - Fresca - Valley Rose Natural Deodorant

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by meganhowdy

ok where to start? I bought the ocean scent and jaisara scent. Both are interesting scents, but grew on me. I've used a few natural deodorants with salts in them and these tend to work the best. I smell fresh and stay dry all day and night. the only downside I've come across is if you apply it too far outside of your sweat gland area, it turns white on your skin. also the roll-on applicator seems a bit cheap. it gets stuck easily. finally, it is only sold in Australia so it costs a lot to order it from the states. however, I feel the cost is worth it for how well it works for me. (and I've used almost every deodorant from whole foods)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Anixiel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

This is an aluminum and alcohol free natural deodorant. Comes in a roll-on container, essentially a liquid roll-on.

It takes a long time to dry. It also leaves a white cast and flakes off badly, which I don't like.

It is not an anti-perspirant so you will sweat.

The rose fragrance is very pleasant and not overpowering.

Whether it works as a deodorant, it didn't work for me. I think the particular aroma of the Valley Rose doesn't work with my body.