July 23, 2014 | 1955 users online

Gels/Soaps - Live Clean - Baby Tearless Shampoo & Wash

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the philosophy of Live Clean, and many of their products, but this product is scented with a fragrance that is strong and cloying - like baby powder but with some things thrown in, maybe vanilla and lavender? If you're sensitive to smells like me, I suggest skipping this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaMD12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I replace this with my face & body wash. It is amazing! Makes my skin smooth and clear. I haven't had any acne since I've been using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Crazydaisy13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this product. I have repurchased it for almost two years. I love the smell and the gentleness of this product. It is by far the best baby wash I have ever used, and it is reassuring to know that it is free of the chemical crap that is in the other brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 6:27:00 AM More reviews by cocopetite

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells heavenly ! I first smelled it in my nephew's hair and had to find where this beautiful smell came from ! My SIL used this product on him. I use it as a body wash only, and it is so soft on the skin. I also like the fact that it's made with certified organic botanicals and it's eco friendly. :) I know that it is available at Wal-Mart and at Pharmaprix (Shopper's Drug Mart).