September 17, 2014 | 1391 users online

Blush - Revlon - Sleek Cheeks Creme Blush Duo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by zoomusicgrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this product and was devastated when it was discontinued. I have it (from Ebay) in 'Pink light', which gives a gorgeous rosy sheen to the cheeks. The blush itself is comparable to Revlon's Skinlights Color Lighting in 'rosy' (which I think has also been discontinued); the products look and feel identical (although Skinlights was in a round pot and lacked the extra highlighter section.)
Sleek Cheeks was worth buying IMO just for the blush - gorgeous colour, perfect texture, sublime blendability etc. It also has a pearly highlighter, although I never use mine because the blush itself gives a gorgeous sheeny glow. It really is porcelain doll pretty and I'm sad that it's no longer readily available.

Pros - texture is neither too runny/watery nor too thick/dry; application really is foolproof; long lasting on my skin; easy to build up the colour from sheer to dramatic if required; cheap (check out discount cosmetic sites, ebay etc) - and one pan lasts me about a year because I only use a tiny amount each time to give a sheer wash of colour; comes with a highlighter = bonus!; shape of the packaging (plastic rectangle with a shallow rectangle of blush and a smaller shallow rectangle of highlighter) makes the product easy to access and apply with fingers.

Cons - hard to find; the packaging is flimsy (like other reviewers, I've noticed the lid ALWAYS falls off!)

Any suggestions on a substitute for this gorgeous product?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2007 10:12:00 AM More reviews by AquaMermaid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing!! I have it in pink light which is a light pink rosy color. This looks so pretty on me. The texture is creamy and smooth and it blends easily. This feels so nice on my skin. The best part is the pale pink shimmery highlighter. I like it more than Benefit Moon Beam. I got this as in extra from a very sweet swapper and I'm so glad I did, otherwise I probably never would have tried it. I'm a PPP for reference and this is the perfect shade for me. I love everything about this and I would definitely buy this again. The one problem I had was that the lid came off but oh well. It's not a big deal. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2006 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Aibo

read reviews here and bought at www.cosmeticsandmore.com.
i got iced plum and cherry blush. love them both!
creamy texture and easy to apply. gives you great sheer glow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2005 9:22:00 PM More reviews by gruveechik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG where can i get more of this??!! Got the Iced Mocha 2-3 years ago and i'm still using it - savouring every application. i've tried many other blushes - eg. love Maybelline Mousse Blush - but looking for the Mocha colour. This Revlon cream Iced Mocha is perfection! i prefer to use the larger, darker colour -- gives me perfect glow on my MAC NC45/CoverFX I40/Revlon Caramel skincolour. Blends in beautifully, lovely colour, not drying, not oily... perfection. Please let me know where i can get this stuff in Canada. Swap anyone?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2005 10:06:00 PM More reviews by BadMojo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in the cherry duo, I got it at big lots so it was dirt cheap. This gives just the right amount of color and doesnt get yucky on my oily skin.And there is lots of product in the container I have had it for over a year and still have at least half left. The highlighter does fade faster than the blush as some others have mentioned.This is the first creme blush I have used so I can't compare to any others but I would repurchase. My only complaint would be the packaging, the hinge broke on mine after about a week.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2004 5:55:00 PM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this blush in Pinklight and in Cherry.
I like Pinklight best-the highlighter is pale, shimmery, and smooth. I only wish there was more of it in the compact.
As for the color, it is wonderful.
I normally avoid cream blush because I have oily skin, but this blush gives me smooth, soft, even, and long-lasting color.
Cherry is also good, but both the highlighter and the color are a bit too dark for my taste.
Unfortunately, this product has become difficult to find.
I have ordered it through
www.cosmeticsandmore.com

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2004 4:02:00 PM More reviews by jayd

I just recently got this in swap & adore it. It's creamy texture makes it a dream to blend and the highlighter gives a magnificent glow I haven't gotten from any other blush, high OR low end.
The only drawback with this blush is the hinges DO break, but oh well...it's well worth it seeing as the actual product rocks!
A+ for Revlons creamy, dreamy blushes!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2004 9:23:00 PM More reviews by luminata

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm taking down the 100% on this one. The color was beautiful (Iced Mocha). It stayed much better than powder blush ever did on me (combination skin). After a few days though, it made me break out. I guess I'll have to look for gel. Rats!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2004 2:09:00 PM More reviews by shannong

I have this is 03 Pink Light and I have been using it quite a bit lately. I am cream/gel blush junkie, and have them in many lines from Bonne Bell to GA. This one from Revlon reminds me alot of Chanel's Waterlights blush stick in Rose, which I also have. The Pink Light is a nice neutral toned medium pink that would likley be better suited to FFF/LLL gals. It lasts all day, the highlighter fading a bit sooner as others have stated. It is one of the easiest cream blushes to use---not so concentrated that you have to really be careful of how much you put on, and it doesn't set immediately so you have time to blend it in well. I will probably let this one replace my longtime staple PD Peekaboo, as the colors are very similar, and this one is even easier to use and more forgiving if overapplied. Big rave from me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2003 11:35:00 PM More reviews by neko_loco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well, what can I say that hasn't already been said? Natural color that applies easily, smoothly & is very buildable for attaining a little glow or more dramatic flush.
This didn't settle into my pores & really did last me all day, even through a somewhat sweaty, humid day at work.

A really impressive product that reminds me why I like cream blush & why I won't give up on drugstore brands! Well done, Revlon! continued >>