August 21, 2014 | 1354 users online

Mascara - Femme Couture - total impact waterproof

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ack, don't make the same mistake I did with this one. Within 10 minutes it was under my eyes and I don't even want to know what it would look like if my eyes got watery.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by sreyes21

Don't even bother with this mascara! I bought it while at Sally's because I knew I was due for a new mascara so I thought I would try out a brand I've never even heard of. Total waste of 10 bucks. I bought the waterproof one. It was very difficult to apply because it is a more wet formula, and the brush was thick and too much product was on it. It ended up all over my eyelids. It did nothing for my lashes except darken them slightly, and most of it smudged all around my eyes within half hour. Even my husband told me it looked horrible. Never again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by genica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The mascara runs out of the top of the tube when I put the wand back, making this very wasteful. It's never been stored any way besides an upright position, so I dont know how to stop it from happening. It is waterproof, and does hold a curl although it droops slightly. The brush does not do my lashes any favors. It's very sparse and makes my lashes clump together, giving the appearance of fewer lashes rather than more. Will be glad to try a new mascara.