December 21, 2014 | 1417 users online

Lipstick - Rouge Bunny Rouge - Colorburst lipstick - Raw Silence

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by gingercurls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a must-have red lipstick! The color is fantastic, super glossy, and lasts for several hours, even through eating and drinking. The only downside is that because it is so glossy, it is rather easily transferred and smudged for a lipstick, maybe even more so than the Chanel Dragon (a gloss) that I routinely wear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh. My. Goodness.

I am something of a red lipstick aficionado, and Raw Silence is STUNNING, even among my sea of reds.

I was looking for a color similar to the gorgeous Ellis Faas Ellis Red, but in conventional lipstick form.

Raw Silence is wonderfully close, though maybe a tiiiny bit deeper. It is also cruelty-free, which is important to me.

Raw Silence is a deep true blood red. I find it very wearable, though I am NW15, but I am used to wearing red. If you are new to reds, or shy at all, this may not be for you.

If you areprepared to wear red like ya mean it, by all means, give this one a look!

The formula is very emollient and creamy, sort of reminiscent of a MAC Satin, and you will definitely want to use a liner with this one. Apply carefully; this is so intense that if it is applied messily, *everyone* will know it. Lasting power is respectable, not stellar (it comes off rather easily, but leaves a nice stain), but the color trumps everything else, at least for me. Raw Silence has a spicy clove-like taste/scent that I find pleasant, and the packaging is not fancy, but is stylish and attractive. On top of everything, the color makes my teeth look super white.

I ordered my Raw Silence from zuneta.com, it took a full two weeks to get to me, and it cost about $35, but it is worth it.