September 22, 2014 | 1859 users online

Fragrances - Tokyo Milk - Dark-La Vie et La Morte

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by dragongirl26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this in a mini-rollerball 3 pack from Sephora last year. The scent was very offputting and overpowering straight from the vial. If I'd based it on that alone, I probably never would have bothered trying it and just swapped it. I decided to try a little on my skin, though, to see if the tuberose scent lingered. I've had it on for about 30 minutes now and the scent and changed to something almost powdery and sweet. I think I'm getting more jasmine now than tuberose, which is fine with me. Also a big fan of the metal rollerball on the vial..it does a great job applying the scent. Not sure I'd purchase a full bottle of this, but I intend to use what I have.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

*This is a review for the body lotion*
I received a sample from Tokyo Rose. The scent is quite pleasant. Its light and very feminine. The medium-weight lotion absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i can't comment on the scent because the lasting power sucks. it basically evaporated within seconds. all i caught was a whiff of vanilla and that's about it. do not buy! i put this on my neck and my wrists, walked out of the house and couldn't smell a dang thing for the rest of the day. fragrances are useless if they don't last beyond applying it!