December 20, 2014 | 1613 users online

Hair Treatments - Aquage - SeaExtend Silkening Power Infusion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently colored my hair from heavy blonde highlights to level 3, a very dark brown. My stylist gave me a few small bottles and said to use one after shampooing. I spray this all over my hair and use a wide tooth comb to distribute it through from root to tip. The directions say to leave it one for minute and rinse. I find that most of the time, I don't need to use conditioner after using this. My hair feels very silky and manageable after washing that I don't need to use a de-tangler either! I use this once a week and love the results because it leaves my hair soft, shiny and very healthy. I will definitely repurchase a full sized bottle once I run out of these smaller, sample sizes. I think this product is a must if you color your hair and use heat tools often.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by moee323

This product is awesome. I recently went from platinum to chocolate brown hair due to extreme stress and damage from the bleach- causing my hair to fall out. I have naturally decent hair but since using this with my argon oil shampoo by deem organics I have noticed a major difference. After a month of use my hair is significantly healthier and shinier. It is also much easier to maintain and stays cleaner longer. Although its only been a month it has made a world of difference. I love this. My hair stylist gave me it and I could only imagine the power it could have when used with other aquage products. It is truly worth the money. Use once to twice a week for absolute improvement.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This spray smells heavenly, but it's fairly expensive as a teeny 2 ounce bottle cost $15. With my very thick, naturally curly hair I'll go through this small bottle in no time flat. I hope it's worth it as I've only used it once so far.