January 28, 2015 | 2027 users online

Foundations - Revlon - Nearly Naked Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2015 9:02:00 AM More reviews by Sheri101

I really wanted to love this but it broke me out in one day with tiny little white heads along my jaw, chin, and smile line area. The color was a perfect match, my skin actually looked like skin just WAY better, it was non-cakey, and the finish was perfect. So disappointed it broke me out because it made my awful skin look beautiful. Just for reference: I'm almost 32 y/o, pale (blonde hair, blue eyes), moderate breakouts still, my skin has hyper pigmentation, discoloration on cheeks/forehead, acne prone, red marks from recently healed pimples, a few tiny active ones at time of use, and this covered it extremely well without being heavy. I bought mine on sale for about $7 at Walgreens. I normally use Revlons Color Stay for Oily Skin and love it but I'm about to try the Color Stay for normal skin due to this winter dry out, fingers crossed it doesn't break me out.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2015 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Melissa151

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Am I doing something wrong here ? Most people like this .. But I thought it looked horrible !! I have dry skin... And i applied with a stippling brush ... It looked SO caked and flakey near my t zone when I looked close. Pores looked bigger and u could just see dry cracked looking skin. I guess I'll try the damp beauty blender approach but my hopes aren't too high.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2015 9:59:00 AM More reviews by bek72

This is a good all around foundation, but you gotta work with it. I mix the colors Vanilla and Natural Beige for my perfect match. I was expecting it to be light and sheer, but it is actually highly pigmented and a bit oily. The oil doesn't bother me, because my 40ish skin needs the extra moisturization. I would not use this on oily skin. This is a "true" foundation in the sense that you can't just slap it on your face. You nee a primer and a setting powder, as it tends to settle into pores and doesn't set quickly. I also find that this particular foundation is best applied lightly with a sponge rather than a brush. I think I get a better finish this way and it sets better. I can't get it to work with my foundation brush - it seems that no matter how little I use, I still need to blot off excess with tissue. Otherwise, it doesn't oxidize and really stays all day. The finish after all of the above is smooth, natural, and lets your skin show through with medium coverage. I knocked off a lippy because the bottle is messy and really needs a pump.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2015 6:05:00 PM More reviews by juliawilson22

Overall I love this foundation. I mixed it with the true match lumi and its beautiful. I always wear a primer to help diminish pores as I think this settled a little without (don't know what doesn't) and so far it is awesome. I got it on sale okay cvs for around 3$!! It is a little pink toned on me but because I mix it, it's not a big problem. I would say this could be a dupe for the urban decay naked so yay revlon!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2015 11:31:00 AM More reviews by MegaMerci3000

Pros: This is one of my favorite foundations. Buildable coverage, great color matches for me, non drying, doesn't over exaggerate imperfections, SPF, leaves a satin finish that isn't overly dewy.

Cons: Sometimes it feels like the sheen of it feels... Metallic? Almost like there is too much of a sheen. With powder this is easy to offset.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2015 4:43:00 PM More reviews by hopejox

I realllyy love this foundation. I was using the Revlon Photoready BB cream but as it came to winter I switched to a foundation, SO glad I found this one! I love the buildable coverage and the how it applies, it has good staying power! I only apply a thin layer so this bottle will probably last forever, I would say that the packaging is unattractive - literally a glass bottle with a lid! And obviously then its awkward to get on the brush so I tip abit into the actual lid... but all in all this foundation is a must!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by mendingending

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My holy grail drugstore foundation. Buildable, beautiful finish, fantastic shade range (Revlon consistently wins on that front), and lives up to its name — you legitimately feel like you're not wearing foundation. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin in any way, and it looks great no matter if you apply it with brush, sponge, or fingers. I also love its broad spectrum SPF. Of course, if you have oily skin, this foundation will not work for you. But for normal/dry/combination skin, it's glorious. Just set with a little powder in the summer, then bask in its dewy feeling and effortless application come winter!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by alexis789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my all time favourite foundations. Revlon has a great selection of colours (only drugstore brand to match my olive skintone). I love this foundation, it gives my skin a gorgeous, healthy glow. It does get a little oily toward the end of the day though, but nothing a little powder won't fix.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have been on the fence with this one for awhile and finally decided to try it out. I am so impressed with how invisible it is. I have dry skin and hate heavy foundations that look cakey. This literally looked like nothing was on.

I love Revlon foundations anyway so I want that surprised. This looked too dark when I purchased it but it was on sale and I figured ok last one I will try. I am NW 20 and usually 3 rd lightest in almost all foundations. This was 4th I believe in 150 nude. It matched great and seems to have more of a neutral/peach undertone. It's pretty forgiving so I was fine but next time I will go one down.

This wore for 6 hours without a problem and looked exactly the same as when it was first applied.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Dkaterina

It leaves a really smooth and natural finish, however the packaging annoys me as I pour too much out of the bottle due to it not having a pump. This is also quite pricey as its from revlon so I wouldn't repurchase.