MakeupAlley Android appFREE DOWNLOAD
Get MakeupAlley App >

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation

3.5

(Active Ingredients : Octinoxate 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 1.9%) -------------------- Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Boron Nitride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Niacinamide, Hydrolyzed Oat Flour, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide 6 II, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Ceramide 3, Tocopherol, Ceramide 1, Triolein, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Silica, Sodium Citrate, Dipropylene Glycol, Laureth-7, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Methicone, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol +/- (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77497/Zinc Oxide)

I think this foundation is very good for those who don't want a full coverage and who are just starting out in makeup. It does leave a dewy finish to your skin which i guess is nice. it is quite hard to blend out sometimes but overall a very good foundation and highly recommend for those starting out.

on 4/23/2015 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This foundation, as the name implies "nearly naked" doesnt have much coverage, its basically for people with small problem areas or people who dont mind some spots coming through. This is me, that why I like it. Its not as sheer as a tinted moisturizer but its thinner than a normal foundation. I managed to get a great match with "toast", if you have a very oily skin is may not work for you, it has a dewy finish.It didnt break me out and it doesnt oxidize. I usually powder my whole face if Im going to an event o leave it as it is for everyday circumstances. Its not a bad foundation, its targeted for a specific group of people who like a light, natural, dewy finish. If you want a mattifying full coverage foundation this is not for you.

on 4/21/2015 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It IS buildable. I bought it on a warehouse sale at 50% off the price, I have 140 Natural Ochre shade and I will not buy this again. It would have been nice if I had dry skin but this made me look like a frying pan with oil.

It also has a smell that is kind of sour? I dont know but I do not like it. It made me break out and its too dewy. Again very shiny.

For people who have oily skin, stay away from this foundation.

on 4/2/2015 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Packaging:normal twist off, but the product became messy around cap. Glass:could break & become a mess, especially is a very liquid product.

Consistency: thin but medium coverage, easy to sheer out, buildable

Finish: natural medium coverage, did not break me out (yay)

Lasting: Normal 10 hour work day. Looked okay. Slight disruption around eyes and nose. some shine.

I'm not use to light / medium foundations as I have problematic skin, but this was nice and I use a whole bottle in the end. It gave a nice dewy finish, not oily, especially in winter months.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

While this isn't my favourite foundation I still love it(and it also helps that I bought it on sale). This is my new go to when I want light to medium coverage. It works really well with my skin and feels super light when it's on. Also I bought it in Chestnut. I was please that they had something that actually worked for me, as I find Revlon isn't the greatest when it comes to options when it comes to darker skin tones. The one think I hate is that it doesn't have a pump so you have to be extra careful when using it.

on 3/15/2015 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This foundation looked great on my skin and lasted for a decent amount of time, but when first applied it made my skin tingle, or almost burn! It also broke me out. It's looks natural and nice but isn't worth the annoying pain.

on 3/4/2015 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

If you have nice good skin you just want to make your skin look a bit better . This is the foundation its very very light weight! not nuch coverage I personally like medium to full coverage. obviously this one was not for me..

on 2/22/2015 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I am not impressed with this foundation. When I first apply this foundation, it looks nice. However, a few hours in and it is so yellow and shiny! It looks like I took yellow shimmer and painted it all over my face! Not only that, but it clings to any dry or flaky patches I have. It also seems to dry out my skin yet make my skin appear to be oily. If it didn't do any of that I would be fine with it since the coverage is light, but it still hides imperfections. Unfortunately this foundation is not for me so I will not repurchase.

on 2/8/2015 5:02:00 PM

I wanted to love this so bad, but it broke me out. I tend to really enjoy the "naked" or "barely there" foundations. If this hadn't of broke me out, it would probably be one of the best drugstore foundations out there. It was lightweight, had good coverage, buildable and the color match was spot on. However, it did break me out. I would always recommend trying it out, but if you notice some pimples, it is probably this.

on 1/30/2015 3:43:00 PM

Not my favorite drugstore foundation, not even in the top 5, although I did grow to enjoy using it more after I had been using it for a while. I think it just wasn't what I was expecting. It is a lighter coverage foundation, but I suppose I was hoping it was a little more dewy/luminous, which I tend to prefer since I have drier skin. It did the job as far as coverage, but it just didn't wow me. I think there are better foundations at the drugstore although this one is fine if you are interested to try it out.