October 30, 2014 | 1711 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Love Spell EDT

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by lipglosssed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Amazing. That's all I can say. I am most definitely under "Love Spell"s spell. I don't like the taste of peaches, so I was wary of this scent. But it is gorgeous. It's light and fruity/floral, which is exactly what works best for me. Musky/spicy scents make me feel like I smell dirty.

I orginally got the shower gel, body spray, and lotion in a gift set. I just wanted the bag it came with and was going to gift the innerds, however, I fell in love with the scent. VS usually has 6/$30 sales, so I ended up getting this EDT for $5. FIVE DOLLARS. I layer them all, and its amazing.

I took off a star for packaging because the EDT bottle itself is very bland. Clear cylinder with a gold lid. Also, for the first few days it would leak 1 drop of product out every time I turned it upside down. I've had it for a few weeks and it hasn't done it lately, I think maybe it was overfilled.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Sooooo pretty!! Some reviews maybe make this out to go be as camp as Christmas, but this is a very lovely scent. To me, it smells like freesia, also peach, very faintly of Cherry. This is 1 of my top fave perfumes as well. I don't care if it's popular w adult exotic dancers ("strippers"), this is Everytown, Everywhere girl-next-door..... It's a good scent for any occasion or age group, I admit I use it as boy bait! The knock offs aren't as good (eg Sexiest Fantasies, PdC body spray aerosol...), I keep this in my purse so I can spray it often as a pick-me-up. I plan to go take advantage of the 7 for $35 they often have at VS & buy 1 of every thing in this scent. I *covet* this scent!! Just adore it, it is beautiful. I know I change my favest VS scent often because, well, there are so many to be faves!! But today my fave offering by VS is Love Spell. I hate smelling myself coming-and-going, but I have to smile & compliment her good taste when I smell a lady w this on! I bet this is 1 of the VS top sellers ("cash cows"), it's flirty, friendly, sexy, but innocent, sweet, pretty, & I looooovvvvveeeee this scent!! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by pinklabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this scent, has a light citrus scent in my opinion. I don't like vanilla scented things or things that smell too sweet, and this has neither of those so I love it. It reminds me of Pure Seduction except Love Spell isn't as sweet. It''s the best Victoria's Secret scent to me. I recommend getting the body mist though because it's bigger and lasts longer and the scent is pretty much the same in terms of how powerful it is. They are really identical with the eu de toilette maybe being 10% stronger which isn't that noticeable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by CoconutCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think Love Spell smells like Sweetarts...my ex boyfriend LOVE this one as well as Sweet Temptation so consequently I don't wear them anymore due to bad mental associations, but as a fragrance I liked them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

Oh, Love Spell. For some reason, every guy I've ever met knows this scent and loves it. I've never experienced that before. It seems they can tell it from a mile away!

I find this to be a great, summery scent. It's not too heavy, but if sprayed too generously it can start to smell pretty overpowering. To me it smells very fruity, which isn't something I always go for. I prefer Stella by Stella McCartney or Sinner by Kat von D, but this is a great standby. For less than $10 a bottle, it's a good scent to have handy, especially in a pinch.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2010 10:08:00 AM More reviews by laurenmf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh love spell. Such a nostalgic fragrance. As everyone else has said, it reminds me of college. I use to love it, but then I discovered more spicy scents and those are still what I usually prefer. However, just last night my husband and I were sniffing through my (very large)perfume collection. We stumbled across this and he told me it's the scent he most associates with me. Weird. I think it's because I wore it all the time when we first met. So...for that fact, and because my husband likes it, Love Spell gets a four. Not something I will wear all the time, but a little gem all the same.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 12:40:00 AM More reviews by KaiteKins

This is very sweet, which I do like, however, I like Pure Seuction better,. That scent is more juicy and better smelling in my opinion. Love Spell is just lacking something for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2009 3:37:00 AM More reviews by kimby83

this WAS my fav. in the 8th grade if you like grapefruit then this is for you that is the #1 thing i smell in this it makes me sick to my stomach now i can smell this a mile away

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2009 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Nekura

I don't really smell this everywhere around me (even though I know this is one of the most popular VS scents) but perhaps my chemistry just reacts differently with this than most that what I might smell often just isn't how Love Spell smells on me.

However with this said, the scent is a bit flat but not bad. It's a really realistic peach-mango scent with a minor almost invisible floral note. I can't find it sickening because it doesn't come off very artificial to me however I wish it was a bit more complex... though for $9.50 and from Victoria's Secret I wasn't exactly expecting much. I like this scent during low maintenance days during warmer weather. It's a fresh fruity splash without seeming plastic, fake, or too young. However the strong fruit note to this makes it a very summery scent. Not really something I'd pick up on days to work or nights out but there are days where I want to smell light and more simplistic that I do pick it up. The EDT lasting power from Victoria's Secret is okay in my opinion. It lasts a good few hours before it becomes really subtle however if Love Spell was an EDP it would honestly be TOO much.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2008 4:01:00 PM More reviews by SexiicEe83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Price: Prices varies because sometimes VS has their special 5 for $25 sales but the pricing is pretty cheap...

Packaging: Plain packaging. The juice is purples and the bottle has a fower on it nothing spectacular..

Smell: I bought in to the hype of love spell.. As another reviewer said everyone and their momma was wearing it. I thought that it would be good. I purchased a EDT to complete the 5 for $25 deal and i HATE it. It is overly sweet and sickening. It smells like a bunch of citris fruit squeezed together into this little bottle. The lotion to me smells even worst. i will not repurchase,,

Lasting Power: i would say 3/5 if you layer with lotion and use the shower gels 4/5.. You will still smell it on your skin but others will not be able to smell it..