August 20, 2014 | 2115 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Tropical Nectar Body Splash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2006 1:33:00 PM More reviews by QueenB2784

I am so sad they discontinued this product. I love it so much, and I have a little bit left in a bottle but I never use it because I don't want to run out for some odd reason. It is very fruity and tropicaly, but it smells so good. Guys always complimented me when I wore this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2005 2:33:00 PM More reviews by aligator

I can't believe they DISCONTIUED this product!! It smelt soooo good. Like fresh pineapples and mangoes!! I have used the lotion and the body splash of this scent and I do have to say it was most delicious!! I miss it so much now that it's gone. I should have just stocked up before they took it away from me.. It's very tropical and sexy to me. And the yellow color of it makes it fun and bright! If you can find this ever again, please pick one up!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2005 4:40:00 PM More reviews by dotttB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

RIS from a great swapper. I really wanted to try this scent. However, its way too sweet and fruity for my taste. Smells like canned pineapple juice, imo.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2004 11:12:00 PM More reviews by victoriassecretgal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pineapple fragrance all the way with a very small hint of vanilla an coconut.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2004 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Pixie80

I got this at Victoria's secret sale the other day for $6 for the EDT....I had never seen this scent before....It smelled so good so I bought 4 bottles of it!! It reminds me of a tropical vacation!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2004 9:42:00 PM More reviews by loveshack529

I love this smell so much. Too bad they discontinued this, hence, I'm only wearing it for special occassions lol. anyway...GREAT SCENT

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2003 1:08:00 AM More reviews by digioval

It's a shame that this product has been discontinued. It is very sweet and feminine smelling. It is also wonderful for the summertime. It smells of peaches and pineapple.

The only minor disappointment about this product is that the fragrance fades a little and settles more as a hint on your skin. I guess this is to be expected of a body splash though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2003 9:08:00 PM More reviews by fake_alien

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This smelled like canned peaches,very sweet and pleasant.Reminds me of CSP fragrances.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2003 3:10:00 PM More reviews by xPlAtInUmXpIxEyX

This was a must have. When I went to stock up on My Love spell the girl told me about this and gave me a sample. Then I became Obsessed with this one as well. I have this in the Body Cream too. It really is great it's not too strong it's just right!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2003 1:41:00 AM More reviews by bebeqirl

i love this smell! its so tropical and fruity. its a perfect scent for the beach!