Victoria's Secret Tropical Nectar Body Splash

3.8

on 2/2/2006 1:33:00 PM

I am so sad they discontinued this product. I love it so much, and I have a little bit left in a bottle but I never use it because I don't want to run out for some odd reason. It is very fruity and tropicaly, but it smells so good. Guys always complimented me when I wore this.

on 2/24/2005 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't believe they DISCONTIUED this product!! It smelt soooo good. Like fresh pineapples and mangoes!! I have used the lotion and the body splash of this scent and I do have to say it was most delicious!! I miss it so much now that it's gone. I should have just stocked up before they took it away from me.. It's very tropical and sexy to me. And the yellow color of it makes it fun and bright! If you can find this ever again, please pick one up!!

on 1/18/2005 4:40:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

RIS from a great swapper. I really wanted to try this scent. However, its way too sweet and fruity for my taste. Smells like canned pineapple juice, imo.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a pineapple fragrance all the way with a very small hint of vanilla an coconut.

on 1/19/2004 12:44:00 AM

I got this at Victoria's secret sale the other day for $6 for the EDT....I had never seen this scent before....It smelled so good so I bought 4 bottles of it!! It reminds me of a tropical vacation!

on 1/12/2004 9:42:00 PM

I love this smell so much. Too bad they discontinued this, hence, I'm only wearing it for special occassions lol. anyway...GREAT SCENT

on 10/14/2003 1:08:00 AM

It's a shame that this product has been discontinued. It is very sweet and feminine smelling. It is also wonderful for the summertime. It smells of peaches and pineapple.

The only minor disappointment about this product is that the fragrance fades a little and settles more as a hint on your skin. I guess this is to be expected of a body splash though.

on 10/2/2003 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This smelled like canned peaches,very sweet and pleasant.Reminds me of CSP fragrances.

This was a must have. When I went to stock up on My Love spell the girl told me about this and gave me a sample. Then I became Obsessed with this one as well. I have this in the Body Cream too. It really is great it's not too strong it's just right!

on 7/7/2003 1:41:00 AM

i love this smell! its so tropical and fruity. its a perfect scent for the beach!

Popular Fragrances