December 18, 2014 | 1754 users online

Lipstick - Too Faced - Le Creme in Divine Wine

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by beautypiano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Yep, this formula is magical. It's SO moisturizing--I honestly felt like I had a high-quality lip balm on my lips, instead of a cream lipstick. If you have dry lips and you love a good lipstick, you MUST have this. It's better than any of the other lipstick formulae I've tried so far! It will apply onto dry flakes if you have them, but a quick scrub with a wet washcloth or cotton ball will fix that--and once it's on, your lips won't be flaking at all during the weartime. Unlike many other colors of the "dark and plummy" variety, this does not settle in lip lines in the slightest! It also doesn't go patchy and skippy when you layer it up. It doesn't apply with one-stroke opacity, but it's very easy to layer up--just blot and reapply until you're happy with the color depth. And the main reason I call this magical: IT DOESN'T WEAR OFF. All right, it will transfer a tiny, sheer amount of color onto your drinking glass, but there's still plenty of pigment left on--it will not give you that horrible ring-around-the-lips look! This is simply unbelievable, given how moisturizing the formula is, and that's one of the things that makes it a true standout.

The color, "Divine Wine," is quite gorgeous. It's a dark color with elements of purple, oxblood red, and touches of brown. It mostly translates to a purple on my lips, but you can still clearly see the complexity that the redness lends to it. I honestly think this would work on anyone--it's not a blue enough purple that it'd clash with warmer skintones, but it's not so brown that it'd look dirty or Nineties on a cooler, pinker skintone. It'll also work beautifully on women of many ethnicities, I think. The slight sheerness of it also makes it work for all kinds of lipstick lovers, since you can apply a tiny amount with your finger to create a beautiful, easy dark berry stain. I just can't recommend this product highly enough! It is MORE than worth the $21 I paid for it, and as a broke student, that's quite a statement. ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These lippies are fantastic. Well worth the 21 dollar price tag. These lip cremes are hydrating, smooth and very pigmented. The color rang is great and offers nudes naturals and brights. Divine wine is the perfect wine color without being too dark or purple. The packaging is a lovely gold tube that is a bit heavy but very sturdy. The best part is that these are 100% vegan and cruelty free. I am so glad I finally found the perfect vegan lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love a dark lipstick in the winter time, but I don't like it looking dry and matte. I do not like a matte finish to my lips, I want them to look plump and healthy! I first heard about these from The Muse (musingsofamuse.com) and after hearing her rave about them I had to try!

This is a prefect bordeaux color; very dark purpley red without being TOO purple! I really don't like when lip products are too purple, makes me look dead!

The finish is amazing! Really moisturizing and definitely leaves behind a nice stain and a comfortable moisturized feel. You definitely do not need a lip balm under this as it is so moisturizing, but it can bleed a bit around the edges but that's nothing a lip liner can't fix!

The product is held in a very simple gold tube (nice soft gold, not gaudy or shiny at all). It also has some weight to it which makes it feel very luxurious!

I may need to grab more of these soon as I enjoy this one so much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by harls321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this red! I am NC30 with brown hair and eyes. I am mostly a nude or pink lipgloss junkie but was searching for a deep rich red for the holiday season and this one is perfect! It is a deep rich red wine color that lasts a good while on the lips. And when it does wear off it leaves a nice even stain on the lips. Feels moisturizing and creamy. I would say it has a neutral undertone that is not too blue which I really like.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No