April 20, 2014 | 926 users online

Sunscreen - ECO logical Baby Sunscreen

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 10:13:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: I have early rosacea and am very ruddy. Most sunscreens bring out the redness terribly. This actually tones my redness down. I read that zinc could do that. I'm blown away, though. Natural ingredients.

CONS: The smell is odd. It's like a slightly dusty cardboard scent. But I mean, I put up with Philosophy's wet dog scent in the past. ;) Sometimes settles into my lines a bit and gets stuck in my pores somewhat unless I'm SUPER careful in rubbing/patting in. VERY greasy film left over. In fact, it even comes out of the tube separated (and it wasn't expired).

ALTERNATES: Trader Joe's Enrich moisturizing lotion with spf 15 is such a nice nongreasy texture, but it gets me just a little red. I personally love Replenix Antioxidant Moisturizer SPF 50 (in silver tube) for great moisture and spf protection that doesn't bother my sensitive skin. As far as alternates for baby sunscreen, Anthelios makes an expensive but wonderful line.

PURCHASING TIPS: I can get this cheaper through places like Vitacost.