August 29, 2014 | 931 users online

Sunscreen - ECO logical Baby Sunscreen

rated 1.0(1 review)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 10:13:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: I have early rosacea and am very ruddy. Most sunscreens bring out the redness terribly. This actually tones my redness down. I read that zinc could do that. I'm blown away, though. Natural ingredients.

CONS: The smell is odd. It's like a slightly dusty cardboard scent. But I mean, I put up with Philosophy's wet dog scent in the past. ;) Sometimes settles into my lines a bit and gets stuck in my pores somewhat unless I'm SUPER careful in rubbing/patting in. VERY greasy film left over. In fact, it even comes out of the tube separated (and it wasn't expired).

ALTERNATES: Trader Joe's Enrich SPF15 is moisturizing but not greasy at all. When I need 30 or above, I use Hawaiaan Tropic's Silk Hydration or some name like that (but it can clog me if I use it for more than a few days in a row, so I only use it when I'm going to be in the sun a lot that day).

PURCHASING TIPS: I can get this cheaper through places like Vitacost.