Paul Mitchell Curls Ultimate Wave Beachy Texture Cream Gel

2.0

Not tested on animals

Aqua (Water, Eau), Alcohol, Polyurethane-14, Aminomethyl Propanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Wheat Amino Acids, AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Trametes Versicolor Extract, PVP, DMDM Hydantoin, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone

on 1/23/2013 5:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I didn't care for this product much. It smelled great, but that was about the only thing I really liked. The packaging was fine.

The product was very tacky and my hair just looked dirty when I was finished. I have pretty coarse, thick hair with strong waves/loose curls, and with this product they looked stringy and limp, while also looking poofy and frizzy. Maybe I touched it too much. Either way, not a great look for me. I'm not sure I'd recommend this for anyone.

on 12/16/2012 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is probably not intended for my coarse, 3b/a, low-porosity curls. Usually any product that promises "beachy" hair means "bristely" hair for me, and this gel follows suit. It dries out my hair like crazy, plus it feels gluey and sticky.. When this is applied in my wet hair, my hair starts frizzing before it gets the chance to curl.

Popular Styling Products