October 2, 2014 | 1487 users online

Conditioner - Paul Mitchell - Curls Full Circle Leave-in Treatment

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by CJCJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Horrible on my thick, long curly hair. Pulled out the curl leaving me with limp waves. My hair felt coated no matter how little I used. Expensive for the amount of product received. I threw mine out after numerous attempts to make it work. Bleh.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Sunshynesss

This product does wonders for my fine curly/frizzy hair. I picked it up to combat the extremely dry conditions (it's been a rough winter) and I was not disappointed. I use about 2 pumps of this on my wet hair (mid back length) and follow with the super sculpt glaze (also by Paul Mitchell) Blot with a T-shirt and let it dry naturally. Once dry my hair is soft and frizz free. Curly girls, you know how your hair feels so soft and touchable when it's been straightened? Well it's kind of like that only curly. I'll admit its a little pricy, but worth it, at least for the winter, I'm not sure it will work as well in the humid summer months.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by vlangdon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Just wanted to post ingredients, will review later:
Water (Eau, Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Lauryl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Citral, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Myristyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butylene Glycol
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, frizz control, anti-humectant

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells amazing and I think I can detect a guava note. It is light but moisturizes my medium thick hair well and takes care of frizz without messing up my curl pattern. It gives decent shine and makes my hair soft. I have been on a leave-in kick lately and this is nice to have in my rotation when I am wearing my hair down since I can use it with my other stylers. I use about a teaspoon worth on my long hair. Worth a shot if you fine to medium hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by kaykre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had this for awhile but lately I've been loving it. I have been experimenting with different leave ins and so I pulled this back out. It's lightweight but pretty hydrating and I do find it helps significantly with frizz. It also smells amazing. I don't even know how to describe the scent but it smells so good.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by ljkelling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This was the only Paul Mitchell Curls product I really liked. I liked it a lot, actually. The scent is pleasant, the packaging is convenient, and it feels great in the hair. I especially found it helpful after the set's shampoo worked its evil on my hair. It's a really light product, and easy to distribute. My hair felt great afterwards. Too bad I didn't stop here, and went on to apply the gel-cream styling product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is very light, but it keeps hair soft. It excellent for removing tangles and it gives my curls excellent definition. It can build-up after several uses, but the initial results are worth it. Very nice - and works synergistically with the Curls Shampoo.