April 18, 2014 | 1699 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveda - Foot Relief

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by 1Bruce1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not impressed at all. It smells good, but does nothing for my feet. I'm sticking with my Aquaphor!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 8:46:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just a decent foot cream... nothing special about it and definitely not worth the price. I've been using it for about a month, almost daily and did not notice any major improvement compared to using my body lotion.

I also don't like lotions that contain mint and this does. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Cara_M

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This foot lotion is great. Personally I love the fresh minty smell, and the cream works well to smooth and soften any patches of hard or rough skin on my feet/heels and generally make my feet softer to the touch. The texture is nice and rich without making my feet feel gunky and sticky. The packaging is inoffensive, some foot creams can be really gross looking to have on your night stand (I like to put mine on before bed so it soaks in overnight), but not this one! I bought the mini size, but will definitely repurchase the full size as soon as I'm done with the DHC foot cream I have as a backup.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by CourtL128

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Probably the best foot cream I have ever used! The active ingredient is salicylic acid which helps kill bacteria and slough of dead skin cells. My feet have seriously never looked better! It's also a great moisturizer to use after shaving your legs. It helps prevent razor burn.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by ashton

This is my second bottle. The first came in a gift pack and I fell in love. It's such an amazing foot cream, I encourage anyone who suffers from dry heels to give it a try. Yes, it's very expensive and I feel awful shelling out so much for lotion but I really can't find anything better and cheaper. It's thick and creamy without being greasy which is nice. I do recommend putting on before bed so it can soak in without being rubbed off on socks or carpet. When you wake up you will feel magically softer feet!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by feelingpeachy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great exfoliating foot lotion. It doesn't sting or burn, but it definitely has some smoothing action. The scent is great, mint/lavender/rosemary-ish, and if you don't like it you can put some socks on and still get the benefit of the lotion. It's pricey, but worth it to me... I'm on my third bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by pkcatalina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have ridiculously dry heels. I purchased the 1.4 oz tube to try this and it's wonderful. Pricey, so if you want to buy the 4.2 oz tube, it will be $20. This is very rich and cooling with a true and fresh peppermint-herbal scent. Some of the ingredients are: glycerine, castor seed oil, jojoba oil, peppermint oil, rosemary leaf oil, tea tree oil, sunflower seed oil, willow bark extract, menthol, thymol and salicylic acid. This absorbs well, yet your feet and heels still feel perfectly hydrated without greasiness.
You are are on your feet constantly and it pays to protect your heels, especially if you are running around barefoot or in flip flops all summer.
I will update as I continue to use this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by adudle00

Okay, I'm a serious foot cream/lotion junkie. My feel always get dry and this is definitely my favorite foot cream to reach for! This is pretty thick, smells great, moisturizers well and never irritates my skin. I will repurchase for as long as they sell it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 12:17:00 PM More reviews by sleake

In arizona, I get incredibly dry and cracked feet. This is literally the only cream that makes my feet return to normal. My husband is sold as well and he is not one to buy more expensive products like this. We each use it each night and find our feet in far better condition than they would be with any other cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by marie28

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm pretty hard on my feet...I love wearing heels and exercising hard. This lotion is so moisturizing and feels great after a long day at work or after a hard run. It's always a treat to use this product.