Aveda Foot Relief

4.4

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sugar Cane Extract, Stearic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Auranitium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus (Butcherbroom) Root Extract, Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract, Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract, Menthol, Camphor, Thymol, Salicylic Acid, Fragrance, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Eugenol, Limonene, Steareth-2, Sodium Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Stearate.

on 12/4/2014 5:31:00 AM

This is the best foot cream I've had so far! It makes my feet really nice and soft, even after using just one night and it keeps the skin nice and soft. Sometimes after using a while I'll notice some dead skin peeling away. I've had foot creams from the body shop as well, though cheaper and ok, they aren't quite as good! Too bad it's so pricey.

on 2/2/2013 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not impressed at all. It smells good, but does nothing for my feet. I'm sticking with my Aquaphor!

on 12/19/2012 8:46:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Just a decent foot cream... nothing special about it and definitely not worth the price. I've been using it for about a month, almost daily and did not notice any major improvement compared to using my body lotion.

I also don't like lotions that contain mint and this does. Will not repurchase.

on 7/16/2012 3:54:00 PM

This foot lotion is great. Personally I love the fresh minty smell, and the cream works well to smooth and soften any patches of hard or rough skin on my feet/heels and generally make my feet softer to the touch. The texture is nice and rich without making my feet feel gunky and sticky. The packaging is inoffensive, some foot creams can be really gross looking to have on your night stand (I like to put mine on before bed so it soaks in overnight), but not this one! I bought the mini size, but will definitely repurchase the full size as soon as I'm done with the DHC foot cream I have as a backup.

on 7/11/2012 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Probably the best foot cream I have ever used! The active ingredient is salicylic acid which helps kill bacteria and slough of dead skin cells. My feet have seriously never looked better! It's also a great moisturizer to use after shaving your legs. It helps prevent razor burn.

on 1/4/2012 12:39:00 AM

This is my second bottle. The first came in a gift pack and I fell in love. It's such an amazing foot cream, I encourage anyone who suffers from dry heels to give it a try. Yes, it's very expensive and I feel awful shelling out so much for lotion but I really can't find anything better and cheaper. It's thick and creamy without being greasy which is nice. I do recommend putting on before bed so it can soak in without being rubbed off on socks or carpet. When you wake up you will feel magically softer feet!

on 12/14/2011 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is a great exfoliating foot lotion. It doesn't sting or burn, but it definitely has some smoothing action. The scent is great, mint/lavender/rosemary-ish, and if you don't like it you can put some socks on and still get the benefit of the lotion. It's pricey, but worth it to me... I'm on my third bottle.

on 6/21/2011 5:12:00 PM

I have ridiculously dry heels. I purchased the 1.4 oz tube to try this and it's wonderful. Pricey, so if you want to buy the 4.2 oz tube, it will be $20. This is very rich and cooling with a true and fresh peppermint-herbal scent. Some of the ingredients are: glycerine, castor seed oil, jojoba oil, peppermint oil, rosemary leaf oil, tea tree oil, sunflower seed oil, willow bark extract, menthol, thymol and salicylic acid. This absorbs well, yet your feet and heels still feel perfectly hydrated without greasiness.
You are are on your feet constantly and it pays to protect your heels, especially if you are running around barefoot or in flip flops all summer.
I will update as I continue to use this product.

on 1/6/2011 8:27:00 PM

Okay, I'm a serious foot cream/lotion junkie. My feel always get dry and this is definitely my favorite foot cream to reach for! This is pretty thick, smells great, moisturizers well and never irritates my skin. I will repurchase for as long as they sell it.

on 11/14/2010 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

In arizona, I get incredibly dry and cracked feet. This is literally the only cream that makes my feet return to normal. My husband is sold as well and he is not one to buy more expensive products like this. We each use it each night and find our feet in far better condition than they would be with any other cream.

Top Rated Aveda Products