October 31, 2014 | 1649 users online

Eye Shadow - Yves Saint Laurent - pure chromatics eyeshadow quad

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by elena6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I do not like the texture of these eye shadows. Their colours are mostly dark and I loved them in the beginning but I eventually regret buying them. I use them dry but even though the colours look ok at first after a couple of hours they are almost gone! These eye shadows have never stayed on for as long as I wanted them and I assure you that I generally have no problem with eye shadows fading. I do not sweat, I do not touch my eyes, I am cautious about my make up and I usually do not experience any problem but these ones were shortly gone after applying them! I used them once wet as well but I did not like the way they looked on my eyelids and plus they were too intense. In addition, they are very expensive and definitely not worth wasting so much money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Tamaswini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product! The colors are sooo pretty, especially the gold and pink are my favorites! It can be used dry in daytime, and wet at night which makes the colors stand out. Itís the first glitter eyeshadow Iíve tried where the glitter actually stays in place, and even after wearing it a whole day thereís no glitter underneath the eyes. Itís expensive but totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by ChloeYoung

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Unique texture as can be infered from the name, chromatic shine while smooth as satin eyeshadows. When used wet(with the little rubber applicator inside), it is easy to achieve full intensity. Can't say enough about this product. The technology behind is worth the $59( you only get 5g though).
Got this in shade 6, will keep hunting other shades