December 22, 2014 | 1009 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Feeling Lucky

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by lucyja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was at Target, as always, stalking the makeup aisles. No matter how I tried to avoid it, I was drawn to the E.L.F. section. The price is fabulous, as it is with every E.L.F. product. I was super excited to try it, but when I did, I was sadly disappointed. Barely any shadow came off when I applied it to my eyes, but when I rubbed it on my fingers, they became gross and messy. The only use I found for these was as an eyeliner. I sharpened it and it it much easier and actually looks really nice as an eyeliner. Sadly, it fades into my eyeshadow as the day goes on.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this shade and Forest Nymph as I thought the colours were beautiful. Feeling Lucky is a medium reddish brown, very pigmented and creamy HOWEVER I put this on my eyelid and it literally creased within seconds, even with a primer! I am so disappointed. I think they would be fine to use on your lower & upper lash line. Overall, despite the amazing pigmentation, I do not recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Enchantedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a medium brown with tiny red glitter flecks in it. The glitter is not big enough to really stand out, so it is very subtle. If you try to blend it, the color kind of fades, even with a primer since they formula is so smooth.