November 27, 2014 | 963 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Little Miss Thing

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by kirito

I really do love this shade; it's a shimmery gold color that goes with practically all of my eyeshadows. It applied decently until the entire portion of the product decided to break off the base of the pencil. So, I had to go out of my way to depot it into a small jar, which was quite a pain. I don't recall ever dropping the pencil or anything, so maybe I just got a dud. However, I do like this product even more now that I've melted it down into a jar. It works just like a Maybelline Color Tattoo or a MAC Paint Pot. It adds a nice, neutral base, and helps my eyeshadows to adhere to my lids for a longer period of time. I use this in lieu of an actual eyelid primer when I don't feel like wasting my UDPP or other pricey primers on a lazy day, and it works just as well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

I'm not sure if the first one I received was up to snuff, since it was very hard to apply. I mean, it was hard, almost solid. The glitter in there didn't help matters since it wouldn't come off the base coloring. The color is gorgeous after smooshing it about on the back of my hand to warm it up, but doesn't work well with my skin.

I need to try another color to make sure it's not just the one color. I love the NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencils and the NARS are alright, too, but the one I tried had no similarities other than the packaging.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is just so disappointing! I was excited to try it because the color is a lovely burnished cream. I thought it would be perfect at the inner eye instead of powder shadow. About 30 minutes after applying (and this is with a good primer) it absolutely disappears. I don't have oily lids or anything, but this is pretty useless. Looks great swatched on your hand, but that's about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by lshewokis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this every single day as a base for my eyeshadow. I like natural makeup, and this color is perfect! It is an amazing base or on its own. About halfway through the day it creases but it's not a problem for me. Its only 2 dollars and you get soooooo much! Its a steal

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by MissMerryMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm really in between about this product. I love the packaging and the way it applies, but even with a really nice eye-primer it creases within two hours. I'd for sure recommend setting it with a power. I can see it making a nice colored base, since it doesn't crease when set.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Enchantedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is probably one of two colors of this product that are going to be the closest to white. This is more of a light champagne color with a lot of shimmer. I would use this mainly for the inner corner of the eyes. It could also be used as an eye shadow base. The color glides on so smoothly, you don't even need to apply a lot of pressure. I won't buy this color specifically again because I generally use for the inner corners of the eyes, and I don't see myself running out of it any time soon.