Jason Natural Cosmetics Revitalizing Citrus Body Wash

4.7

Not tested on animals

Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Allantoin, Panthenol , Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Stearyl Citrate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum) (1) Certified Organic Ingredient

I use body wash to shave my legs because I'm lazy about putting lotion on after shaving and body washes leave my legs more moisturized then shave creams do. I usually use Olay body wash because it has the most moisture but I found this stuff and fell in love with the citrus fragrance! It has that smell that a freshly peeled orange has. Sadly the fragrance doesn't last :( It does leave my legs moisturized with out leaving a film like some body washes do. And it has way less chemicals, is sulfate free, and is not tested on animals! Will for sure purchase again!

I purchased this online be because I found a two for one deal and I like to save money. This body wash is okay but I wouldn't purchase it again. There isn't much of a lather and the scent isn't at all interesting or enjoyable in any way. It has a dull citrus scent.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Allantoin, Panthenol , Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Stearyl Citrate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum)
(1) Certified Organic Ingredient

I was a die-hard TBS Satsuma fan... until TBS ruined the fragrance. Spa Resource products, my go-to for TBS Satsuma dupe, have vanished from our Malwart. Heartbroken but optimistic I went hunting for a replacement. ... I am delighted to have found Jason Revitalizing Citrus Body Wash at my local Choices Market! The fragrance is a perfect dupe. I got a HUGE 887 mL bottle with pump for under $13 dollars. My only minor criticism is I would have preferred a transparent bottle. Leaves my skin cleansed without drying and my mind refreshed, lol. I'm happy. :)