September 23, 2014 | 1701 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nubian Heritage - Mango Butter Lotion

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by alisha_the_kitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This 13 fl oz "lotion" is really more of a cream than your average, watery lotion. It's about the texture of a thick ricotta out of the tube, but it thins out and starts to sink in quickly when rubbing into the skin. It leaves a little bit of a natural mango/shea/cocoa butter feel over the skin at first, but it's not greasy or sticky at all. This is my favorite body lotion/cream out of all the retail brands I've tried so far. It leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. This works well even in the middle of a Minnesota winter. Makes an amazing hand lotion too.

The smell is amazing -- like a creamsicle or an Orange Julius. It's not overly sweet, fake or strong. I adore the scent of this product. I imagine the scent would appeal to kids and teens as well. The ingredients are simple and natural. (I entered them up above.)

The only bad thing about this is the container is comes in. The product is a little too thick for a hard squeeze tube, which means that it's really hard to get out. I'm probably going to have to buy one of those lotion spoons to get the last bit out. Either that or warm the bottle up to soften up the lotion. But this is only a small complaint, considering how fantastic the product is.

I would absolutely repurchase this and the other Nubian Heritage lotions again. I will probably even try their soaps and other products as well. This product is a total bargain for the relatively low price.