January 25, 2015 | 977 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2015 8:11:00 AM More reviews by XHeidiX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product looking for a natural look and minimum coverage as I like to have that natural not caked on look. This product was awful. It was greasy and didn't cover at all just left my face shiny. I applied it to one side of my face to see if there was a difference and the only difference was that the side I had applied the product to looked really greasy with no coverage at all. Took this back for a refund.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2015 11:58:00 PM More reviews by hannahsodapop

I honestly did like this product when I first bought it and it wasn't too pricey either... But about a month later, somehow water or something got into it and it's completely watery and gross now. When I turn the bottle to the side I can just see the water in there and it's so weird. I don't know if I did something with it or if it did this naturally but right now it just look disgusting. If anyone else has this problem please tell me. Overall I would recommend it but only if the water came because of me.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Astrid3ve

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Is really bad for oily skin. Make you look like grease after a few minutes.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2014 4:27:00 AM More reviews by annacaccia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really hated this product! I took it in the shade 002. I have normal skin which tends more to dry out in the winter and to be "oily" in the hot italian summer.
I used it in the winter time....OMG!
First of all I didn't like the smell and second ... it was soooo greasy!!! I waited to see if it would have sink in the skin but nothing........ I tried like 8 times.. then i simply tossed it!

I prefer the BB from maybelline waaaaaaay more, and it's cheaper!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by megannmariee32

Just purchased this product yesterday and applied it this morning. I noticed at first that this product made my cheeks look very dry. After applying to my entire face, I noticed that it looked greasy on my t-zone where I am usually very oily. I applied powder afterwards, hoping that it needed to just sink into my skin. My skin looked very oily in my t-zone all day and dry on my cheeks. :( Although, it did give a natural coverage. When i washed my face tonight it looked like I broke out a little bit... Not saying that this product does that to everyone but I felt like my skin looked better this morning before I applied this bb cream. Wouldn't recommend for people with my skin type!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by mboucha1

Bought this in the light shade because I wanted a bb cream with spf & it was rated as one of the best on Paula's choice beautypedia. The shade itself was awesome, I'm Irish pinky & fair & it matched me but gave nice warmth (bought it towards the end of summer). Except I'm thinking now I may have to buy something else, not sure if it's because of the sunscreen but the product has separated and gotten completely watery. No big deal because it wasn't overly expensive and I got good use out of it during the summer months. I get skin problems in the winter anyway so it may be too sheer for the upcoming winter season. I might use the shade to match me for another foundation though.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2014 7:21:00 AM More reviews by boda55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have extremely dry skin year round, so I was utterly shocked at how oily my skin looked after using this BB cream. Not in a "dewy" nice way, but greasy and dirty! Everything has been said in other reviews....it sits on top of skin and barely lasts because it slides right off. It works better with a setting powder, but not by much. The only pro is the color match "030 Medium" is perfect for my skin tone, but I use the regular Colorstay foundation so I was expecting a good match. I would skip this!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by beccaisapunk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I typically have no issue with using the regular formulated colorstay foundation, but I was nervous considering I have never been able to use a moisturizer without it breaking me out.
That fear was further heightened when I popped the top and went to use it and it smelt EXACTLY like the L'oreal ideal moisture facial lotion/spf that broke me out and clogged my pores the absolute worst even though it was "oil free" and "non-comedogenic".
I was happy with the coverage, I bought this just because my regular colorstay is full coverage, and I wanted something I could slap on and feel like I look decent. Isn't that the point of a BB cream?
Things to know:
1. It definitely needs to be set with some kind of powder, otherwise you're going to be shining bright like a diamond. & You'll need to re-powder every few hours. Which isn't that big of a deal considering I have oily skin anyways and would need to do this with or without.
2. Surprisingly doesn't break me out.
3. My skin still looks like skin, doesn't really look like I'm wearing makeup but my skin does look obviously "better". Which is exactly what I'd want in a bb cream.
4. I notice my dry areas are more hydrated.
5. I feel like this is the only product I've ever used that kind of made my pores disappear which is a plus.
6. There is a decent amount of product and it is thick. It's not watery and a little does go quite a bit a ways.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by stars22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Eh...

I guess I bought it at the wrong shade, because it makes my skin look darker and orange (I got 020 light medium), but the shade before this one was way too light.
Also, it did cover redness but it wasn't much coverage (but really, what can I expect from an American bb cream). Also the product would dry out in 2 hours and would just disappear. It was also oily, until I used No7's matte makeup base. After using that under this, I didn't have any problems with how oily it was. Still, I didn't like how it disappeared from my skin and the color scheme of the product line. It's a decent enough bb cream, but I prefer a light coverage foundation instead of a bb cream for my lazier days.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by chloelonghurst

This product totally depends on the climate of where you live. I loved it at home, made my face look amazing, just the right amount of coverage!
But while I was on vacation this bb cream did not work for me. So if some people are wondering why its so shiny and oily, it could be the climate of where you live! But overall I love this bb cream, to finish it off I dust some Mac powder over the top to make it a little less shiny!